Reefer Rods first DWC! Bruce Banner (DWC) VS Bruce B. (Soil)

Yay for growing Bruce Banner, I had one going till I got busted the other day which sucks.

2 Likes

That really sucks big time. Are you good???

1 Like

Yeah, I’m good.

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

What happened?

@FrostyBuds yes plz do share hah that sucks man. Sorry that happened.

So I woke up this morning and they both sprouted :star_struck:

After I came home from 4 hour shift

7 Likes

So I can add the peat whenever I want but how long before I should move the rockwool to the bubble bucket?

1 Like

@latewood @raustin @PurpNGold74

My rockwool girl seems to be sad this morning, what y’all think? There under this grow light bulb I got from Lowe’s but it’s cfl. I forgot to PH my misting bottle so maybe that?

5 Likes

looking good man, pretty soon mate when the roots get through the rock wool, so… now… wait wait wait, ……….now… lol…:wink:

a day maybe 2 everyones different… :grin:

others use rockwool though I don’t, so i hope others chime in, but really quickly bud :grin:

2 Likes

did u get the airstones, and supplies? :grin:

1 Like

Yea I used a flat one from work, the round flat ones but the air wasn’t super strong then I switched to a small aquarium style stone and the air is soooo much better. I need a ppm meter and some hydroguard.

2 Likes

So I’m still worried about the rockwool girl. I wonder if the lightbulb was to far away so I moved them closer. It’s a grow style light from Lowes. Nvm my dirty ass hood haha

2 Likes

I’ve never used rockwool myself, either, so I can’t say for sure. But it looks like it might be a tiny bit wet. If you moved the light closer, that should help evaporate any excess moisture quicker. You might also be able to sort of squeeze some water out if they’re actually soggy, but you might end up damaging the roots doing that.

2 Likes

Sorry so late. Good start tho. And Raustin has been away for a bit. But set to watching

1 Like

Glad to have you watching tho bro! Shit got a little hot round my area so i packed up for a little while haha.

1 Like

Haha same thing happend to me earlier this year. I tossd around $200 worth of seedlings. Pulld down my lights and moved! Happy to have u back tho bro

3 Likes

Haha damn bro, same to you man!

1 Like

@elheffe702 I moved the girls a little closer and she seems a tad better but im going to wait until morning to truly judge.

1 Like