Reefer Rods first DWC! Bruce Banner (DWC) VS Bruce B. (Soil)

shouldn’t matter just lots of nice fine bubbles… :grin:

Even if one side of bucket doesnt get barely any bubbles?

can u take a photo, its the bubbles bursting at an early stage that u need to keep the roots damp…

Let me go take photo brb

@kettle

3 Likes

its meant to be fine bubbles… does that have the spa thing on the bottom?

No it is a $35 dollar little kit haha but to be honest i can just drill an air line hole and be set. Go pick up a air stone and be good.

2 Likes

yeah bud grab a few airstones… :grin:

1 Like

Any tips on the air line hole should I buy some rubber thingy to put in it?

I use rubber wiring grommets… so I drill a 12 mm hole the rubber thing goes in then the 6mm tube goes through, but u can drill a really tight hole, or black silicone… what ever is easiest,…:grin:

are you planning on using hydroguard?

3 Likes

What is hydroguard?

2 Likes

Actually I think I have this product called Nector For The Gods Gaia Mania, is that the same thing? Its used for root growth and nute uptake.

its not the same, hydroguard is cheap (in the usa) and protects u the one above is food. hydroguard is a bacteria and I would use it on everything hydro, and if I got root rot on a plant in soil that too… in Australia it is hard to get but I still do and will use it one everything from now on…

3 Likes

Ok awesome! I will def be getting hydroguard.

1 Like

sweet man, cant wait to watch…:grin:

1 Like

A RDWC plant will take the whole 4x4

1 Like

hah well i plan on getting this rdwc 4 pot 8 gal system so ill have to make sure to hst it and keep them in control

2 Likes

You should just run 2 airlines for stones and use the other for just water level

See each plant needs a 4x4, 5 week old plant put in flower tent vegged for 1 week the flipped to 12/12

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Well im in for a challenge. Those look healthy and hydrated, how much water did they consume a day?

2 Likes

when u get it dialed in they do grow like crazy, but I will be squishing 6 into the same space 5x5… so go for it bud… :grimacing::grin:

2 Likes