Ready to harvest going on week 8?

End of week 7 and I’m unsure whether to harvest these northern lights autos now or later. Trichomes seem to be milky and around 5% amber color. All I have is a small magnifying glass to check and my phones camera. Someone experienced please chime in and let me know your opinion

4 Likes

Welcome my first thoughts if you’re not in a hurry I would give them a little more time. This is no joke I have had Northern Light Autos go 14 weeks. :+1::v:

4 Likes

Too many white pistols so she is still building, at least another couple weeks or so. Good looking plant, congratulations man :smile:

2 Likes

Would you recommend keep flushing at this point or keep feeding?

This is blueberry autoflower on week 4 lol

2 Likes

Keep feeding. You still have 2-3 weeks to go. Get yourself a jeweler louge or a scope. Both are pretty cheap on Amazon. Lookin good.

2 Likes

Feed her at half strength.

2 Likes

Keep up the good work your blueberry plants look happy. I Also vote keep feeding at this point.

3 Likes

Agreed with all. I really can’t tell much of a difference after a couple weeks in cure for flush honestly. At first maybe. but not once the curing process is well under way. I still flush. For the colors.

I’ve harvested plants in emergency situations a day after full strength feed. Was a little harsher at first. Is what I’m saying. Couldn’t tell any other difference.

1 Like

Thanks for the information guys. I’ll give her some food tomorrow. If you guys are interested I can post update pics. Also, I told you wrong on the other plant. It is an amnesia haze auto. My blueberry mutated and just stopped growing. I think they are going to refund some new seeds. I haven’t fed the amnesia haze plant at all yet either. It’s in a 50-50 mix of happy frog and ocean Forrest and it seems to be loving that mixture. This is my very first grow and I’m super happy that they are growing as well as they are. I trained the northern lights plant through its whole life but have done nothing on the amh. I think I may continue this way just to see the results.

This is the blueberry plant that mutated. It was planted in soil after being germinated on the same day as the amh plant. This was also at week 3 when this photo was taken.

You didn’t kill it did ya? I’d let it grow! Some of them turn into outstanding little girls. Just 'coz it’s retarded, don’t mean it doesn’t need some love. :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s a bud my mutant made and mine was much weirder than yours

2 Likes

My yield from the one northern lights auto plant. I haven’t weighed on a scale yet but that is two quart jars full and a pint jar halfway full. I feel like that was a decent yield for my very first grow.

1 Like

Nice to see jars full! Keep it up. :+1: