RDWC Ongoing Hydro Grow

You got it Brother, I over fed PK for 3 weeks and it put a hurting on an AK47, the verdict is still out on weather that was genetic fox tailing or my stupidity. I think it was a combo or me. Not going down that road…I should have stuck with my philosophy of keep it simple stupid :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Exactly why i havent tried the modified recipe yet in flower haha :laughing: so simple with the basic 321, n added microbes, i also use AN root trio, and House &Garden Bud XL during flower. I had some decent foxtails last round too but think it was partially genetic also, looked that way from picturees on seedbank.

2 Likes

Experimenta like that is what keep us moving toward the perfect mix 2 save on money and get great yields. I believe your girl will finish up nice and give u a great smoke. Once you start flushing it might balance it self out

2 Likes

Our last 2 harvest was siica, jacks 321 and these. Yields were great and everyone loves the smoke. Didnt have any nute problems. Maybe some burnt edges on leaves but thats it.

3 Likes

@ConcreteBudz have you ever heard of, or seen anybody build a small slab( 8’ x 12’ )and pour bags of concrete in the form, level it off, and spray it down with water? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

when i was growing up my Dad couldn’t afford to have a concrete driveway. He had loads of crushed oyster shells brought in and we packed in down tight and sprinkled sackcrete over the top, then misted it good with the hose and let it harden. It lasted quite few years.

4 Likes

Yes sir i have, i mean that issss the extra hard way haha, hand mixing suckssss lolol. But how thick is the 8x12 slab? 4 inches? 6? They also have this expensive self leveling bags of concrete :+1::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

About 4”. I saw a video on YT except his was a little smaller. He poured bags of concrete in a form and then wet it down. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thats new

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen post holes dug and cement poured in and then add water but never a slab.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it used on post holes

1 Like

Yeah woah no i wouldnt do it like that just pour bags in the form and spray it down lmfaoo, you gotta mix it and then pour it in the form and then tamp it, and THENNN you can wet it down some more with the hose to float the top if you want a nice smooth float job, but dont soak it too much all that water will sit on top, as the concrete dries the moisture rises out and the grade can drop if its too wet. I still may be confusing what your saying a little. But yeah we pour our walls then i usually have a water bottle in my pouch and i spray the top of wall down before i float it to make it nice and smooth. A floor/slab/sidewalk you dont want it too wet like i said though becuase the moisture comes out and you lose some height, plus you want it to set up fairly quickly so you can walk on it or stamp it or whatever. So yeah i would have concrete mixed and pour the slab tamp it down so its level and the rocks settle then spray her a little with hose like ya said and float it down smooooooth.

2 Likes

Yeah I know how to mix and pour. I was just curious if you had ever heard of that.

They guy on YT made a 4x6 or 8 and after it dried set a chicken coop on it. No clue as to what concrete he used. Thanks brother! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy i have done a 4x4. X3" thick slab for my dog house …i just laid a little wire fencing in it for strength. So i say yes if its just for a chicken coop.:sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Ah ok yeah my uncle did like a 10x16 slad for his dogs n kennel, but i cant say ive seen anyone dump a few bags in the form and then just spray water on it lol. Sounds too easy :rofl: Like i said ive heard and seen the self leveling concrete though thats pretty sweet.

So whats up next on the menu for seeds??

2 Likes

No clue! Wife wants me to grow some WW. Only issue is they’re reg seeds so might get a male out of it. I’ve got plenty of seeds, just not sure what I have without going and finding them. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

WWs always a yeilder!! Frosty plants usually too i want to grow some too eventually. But thats funny me and silva were talking about running reg seeds next. My first go around had 4 males in a row so i gave up for a few grows haha. But i wanna plant like 20 or 30 in solo cups n use farmerfreemans for sexing and then chose the 10 best females to keep and run on main floor next run. You should think about using farmerfreeman too if you pop some regs

3 Likes

6-4-22 Update:

Day 147 since breaking ground.
Day 89 since light flip.

10th week since first buds for SC.
9th week since first buds for TW.

Well, SC finally met her demise. Got her in the dry box. TW still has a min to go.

Have a great weekend. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Incredible Brother! Super nice harvest :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Haha thanks brother! There is no way to describe just how ugly these buds are… lol

1 Like