RDWC Ongoing Hydro Grow

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: Flowers for you brother, very good looking harvest. The next set looks like it’s going to be even more. Beautiful brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Smoking some Gorilla Glue from last year that’s hideous looking, uglier than the :poop: swag weed I’ve smoked. Amazing buzz though :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I think we’ve decided on WW and GG for our next grow. We’ve never grown the GG and wife is dying for some more WW.

Thanks @NUG61 yeah that TW is got some solid buds in there.

Appreciate y’all stopping by. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Awesome brother!! Congrats on the chop!! :beers:

1 Like

Congratulations

2 Likes

WOW! Some monster buds! :flushed::call_me_hand::beers:

2 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding. That’s the way it’s done :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Smokin and drinkin at 430 am…
What the hell is that called…
Started at 4 am and will probably be finished by 4 pm …
Its a hole thing…
Need to get your info…
Lets spread the world with genetics…
I would love too share…
And see what you do…
With them…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ive been on here since 2009 …
Had to change some stuff up because they lost my info…
But have been a long time supporter and would love to distribute some genetics…
Just need to get an ig i guess… :man_facepalming:t3: :deaf_man:t3:

4 Likes

Holy $hit…
Its 5:30 in the am …
I need another joint …
Should have been pre rolled… $hit…

2 Likes

You can’t drink all day, if you don’t start early in the morning. Momma’s gone and chopping, is really the only thing, I gotta do :wink: :shushing_face:
tmpZ2NgEd (4)

image-327
I’m all over the place brother. Same avitar, same journal name.
Just got a delivery

My phone rang 3 different times, with a number from Seatle Washington, I finally answered and it was Cramazon calling me asking me to come outside and call my pups off :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Who would be afraid of him???

or her

or him

or the inside baby girl

I reckon that they were thinking this

:shushing_face: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :man_shrugging:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

9 Likes

I can relate. …
Just a stoner and a little drinker…
Ok… alot drinker and a little smoker…
Ya , im me…
Like you…
Dont really take alot of $hit or bs…
Just us sharing …
I love dogs…
If those are yours its funny how they have their own personality…
It shows…
My dogs are the same…
They are their own person… kinda…

5 Likes

The shepherds aren’t mine but, the other 4 are. The delivery man, thought that they were Pit Bulls, I told him that they were Cane Corso’s. Anything that comes in the yard or in the driveway, get’s, the barking like Cujo treatment, including me and that’s the way I like it. Sometimes, I think that I can relate to my dog’s, more than most people.
I had a good person try to get us hooked up but, you never responded.
Reading your journal, we seem like brothers, from another mother.
Are you on WhatsApp?
I’ll see what I can do to try again
I hope that all is going well, in your neck of the woods. Have a great day, my friend. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

Awesome looking plants! Excellent Job!

2 Likes

Well, I know it’s been a min since last posted, but for whatever reason TW wanted to take her time to ripen. I chopped her today.

So, SC has been dried and put into grove bags
The buds were pretty airy for the most part. This has really been a screwed up grow from the beginning.

We got 7.8 oz of smokable buds and about an oz of larf. We had to hand trim everything due to the airiness of the buds. Our trimmer would have tore it up.

We were actually surprised at the smoothness of the smoke. Definitely didn’t get the strawberry flavor that I’ve heard folks talk about but it’s good none the less.

We had some really nice buds from the trainwreck. Looks like we’ll be stuck with trimming those by hand as well. There are way to big… I think… to run threw the bowl trimmer or at least the biguns… :grin:

First up the roots.

And some of the bigger buds. They are not as big as they appear cause that’s my wife’s hand… hahaha!

Sampled a little TW bud today and it was pretty good. I’ll let you know the final result next week sometime. Thanks for stopping by. Y’all have a great week! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

20 Likes

Well done Grow Bro, I’ve had my share of airy buds but the smoke is excellent :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:harvest flowers for you Happy…nice buds even if airish ive had some really nice smoke myself from them. Beautiful work my friend :clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Very nice brother!! Congrats on another great looking harvest!!

2 Likes

Nice harvest bro!! Great job!!!:sunglasses::+1:t3::v:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Nice looking harvest :ok_hand::v:

2 Likes