Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

I would shop around for lights before spending thousands on hlg, spider farmer and mars are even way overpriced now the technology is out of the bag and you can get the same lights some even better for half the money. I did notice spider and mars are starting to lower their prices but they need to drop 30% to compare to some of the light companies and they’re offering better warranties Sonofarm has a five year now

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Allinherhead grow#2 gorilla glue

4 Likes

I hope you don’t mind if I follow along been reading you’re advise and getting ahold of it that’s some sweet looking tegrity

1 Like

Thank you bro don’t mind at all @Roadlander714

2 Likes

Looks like back on track , was having some reveg , buds now are looking bigger

3 Likes

Doesn’t look you even did anything to them! Nice job @Randy_Marsh

1 Like

Got a bunch of single leaves :leaves:- but should be ready in 4 more weeks or so

2 Likes

That’s looking really great

2 Likes

Thank you bro slowly

2 Likes

randy! my man i just made time to start reading up on journals and youve come a long way i love youre lst style its really clean…very nice cable management. looking tops bro! and i just got to say i was really wondering what to grow next i have sooo many choices and after reading your journal im pretty sure its gonna be MK ultra :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great choice I wished I had more Mk ultra seeds will have to clone from the 2 I have in veg , I’m alil confused due to not marking and keeping a clean journal , but getting there hopefully will start a new journal soon with more detail info anda lot more organized @nodurxshn

2 Likes

you and me both!!, i hear your grow journal gets better with each one you do :stuck_out_tongue: , yah im pretty excited about MKultra , everyone in your journal hyped it up tough. I was going to get into cloning personally but i think im more interested in breeding plants

2 Likes

Yeah it’s weird bro just a strain with some magic to it , one of my first journals was starting amazing, but my plants died and started another one -.-

1 Like

going to try 3 .

4 Likes

Have spent at least 300 dll in bud since this jar , not even close to harvest , and that’s why we do this

3 Likes

Today

1 Like

damn they starting to look hungry I don’t want to feed -.-

4 Likes

this dude trying to mess with my ladies - this is one of the free Reggie seeds - and that’s why we go with good genetics

4 Likes

Always sucks but you gotta do it. My condolences

3 Likes