Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Allinherhead grow#2 gorilla glue

4 Likes

I hope you don’t mind if I follow along been reading you’re advise and getting ahold of it that’s some sweet looking tegrity

1 Like

Thank you bro don’t mind at all @roaddawg714

2 Likes

Looks like back on track , was having some reveg , buds now are looking bigger

3 Likes

Doesn’t look you even did anything to them! Nice job @Randy_Marsh

2 Likes

Got a bunch of single leaves :leaves:- but should be ready in 4 more weeks or so

3 Likes

That’s looking really great

2 Likes

Thank you bro slowly

2 Likes

randy! my man i just made time to start reading up on journals and youve come a long way i love youre lst style its really clean…very nice cable management. looking tops bro! and i just got to say i was really wondering what to grow next i have sooo many choices and after reading your journal im pretty sure its gonna be MK ultra :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Great choice I wished I had more Mk ultra seeds will have to clone from the 2 I have in veg , I’m alil confused due to not marking and keeping a clean journal , but getting there hopefully will start a new journal soon with more detail info anda lot more organized @nodurxshn

2 Likes

you and me both!!, i hear your grow journal gets better with each one you do :stuck_out_tongue: , yah im pretty excited about MKultra , everyone in your journal hyped it up tough. I was going to get into cloning personally but i think im more interested in breeding plants

2 Likes

Yeah it’s weird bro just a strain with some magic to it , one of my first journals was starting amazing, but my plants died and started another one -.-

2 Likes

going to try 3 .

4 Likes

Have spent at least 300 dll in bud since this jar , not even close to harvest , and that’s why we do this

3 Likes

Today

3 Likes

damn they starting to look hungry I don’t want to feed -.-

4 Likes

this dude trying to mess with my ladies - this is one of the free Reggie seeds - and that’s why we go with good genetics

6 Likes

Always sucks but you gotta do it. My condolences

4 Likes

Once I see those nasty sacks there nothing in my heart but death , just going to reuse the soil, at lest I have another one not showing any issues so I still taste if I can improve this Reggie seeds flavor and that was the whole reason I did those 2 plants

2 Likes