Randy_Marsh - Setting up Tegrity Farms - continuous grow

My first clone:3 GG

7 Likes

Getting the next set ready. Veg.

4 Likes

Flower

5 Likes

Blue Dream super sticky ,fruity very hungry beast indeed takes a while to bulk up - Gorilla Glue at the right

3 Likes

This ducking heat is killing me-have my plants at 10 hours now and still reveg, plants I put in later are not even flowering yet how stressful , trying to lower temps on a metal shed under the sun - grow test one - not working ….

2 Likes

Unplugged light letting them go dark to ensure trigger to flowering

1 Like

The heat is killing me too and I’m living in Montana good luck

2 Likes

Im just waiting to finish this run so I can do the adjustments before I put everything in again

2 Likes

We got some rain so it a lot cooler today , i notice some colas fattening but nowhere they should had been by now

Hate this ugly a$$ plants :seedling: all that reveg

4 Likes

i had heat issues myself over the past month without A/C here in the nevada desert, i froze 20 oz water bottles and suspended them directly in front of a box fan then i just kept alternating the water bottles from the freezer and i dropped my tent temps from 90 to 80 lol

2 Likes

Thank you bro for the good idea - I’ll be more mindful next time

2 Likes

:frowning: sad story of love - when flowers reveg

1 Like

That looks more like nute burn

1 Like

They look like I really don’t care about them no more - everything you thought you know goes out the window- and this is what you get -

2 Likes

They’ll be allright just back off on the food, check the ph in your soil salt buildup can be an issue

I forgot to water them , they where really dry

1 Like

When you water the water might just run straight through and out the bottom, if it does you’ll need to just give like a cup at a time wait and then another one until the pot is heavy. Once soil is really dry it almost repels water unless you water slow

3 Likes

Thank you , it’s all good I just forgot to water them

1 Like

My blue dream that’s topped at least twice
It’s doing well
Outside

4 Likes

Looking good :blush:, better than mine

1 Like