Question about pistils?

After the seed mixup and the plant moving to flower I’ve confirmed it is LA Kush Cakes every one I’ve done has been gorgeous. This is the first time indoor tho.

Daily pic drop, quick update.

2 Likes

Just noticed a bit of trics starting to develop on a few bud sites. :slightly_smiling_face:

And some full body shots

2 Likes

These 2 little girls have lived their whole life under 2 32w Home Depot lights

They’re a week younger than their big sisters next to them lol

3 Likes

For FC mmm

1 Like

The girls today are very happy! They received their new lighting source, it’s a GB2 240w Green Beams light!
What a nice fixture this thing is, well built and it puts out some serious light.
These are the goodbye and thank you pictures to their former gods Linqool and VanderLife -
For the record I’m still impressed with the $44 Linqool Amazon light. By far the best 100w cheapo around IMHO!! Pulled almost 130w from the wall. It’ll be used strictly for veg now :frowning:

@Newt @Covertgrower @OGIncognito @1HappyPappy @noddykitty1 @Dexterado

Thanks to all who have been on this ride with me. Learning tons and have been able to share knowledge with others!! This forum is great!

7 Likes

This is a great forum. Everyone cares about your grow and success. I LOVE this place!!

3 Likes

@GreggT ahh! I forgot to tag you too. There’s so many dedicated people I have trouble remembering everyone. Thanks for then :heart:

1 Like

If I had to tag people, I would forget some too. Too many good folk here!!

1 Like

Good looking flowers, by the way.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: I feel like they’re doing well considering they were under subpar lighting :man_shrugging:

Can’t wait to see what this green beams does for them. My big light is too big it’s a growers choice ROI-E720 and I don’t have anywhere to hang it right now.

1 Like

I have 2 HLG 600 over my 4x8.

1 Like

They’re products are great. A bit on the pricey side for our budget. I’m going to get a 5x5 tent for the growers choice so I can really utilize it’s potential since it’s a bit costly to run. Adds $98/month to my utility cost when ran at 80-100% 12/12 cycle

1 Like

Its a bit pricy for me also. Son works for a commercial grow and we got their discounted price.

1 Like

I grow in a 10x12 room. No tent.

1 Like

They’re photos, I flipped the lights like 23ish days ago…

1 Like

They look healthy. Nice and even canopy.

1 Like

Very nice! It’s been an enjoyable journey from this perspective also!

1 Like

Love seeing new members who do a lot of reading!

2 Likes

I truly enjoy being able to see active growers like myself working together for a common interest. I’m here to stay lol. I usually grow outdoor myself but the wife decided since I was working at an indoor canna farm for a while she wanted some personal top shelf produced in our spare bedroom. We will have the full room up and running soon.

4 Likes