QueenCityB's Somango, African Buzz, and Alasksan Purple grow journal 2020 (first journal)

Check this post out…the This is better recipe is what I’ve made with some tweeks of my own because I can’t resist lol
You’ll want to add some more things in there like for calcium magnesium etc. do a slurry test on your mix to get an idea where it’s at PH wise. You’ll want some buffer in there for PH like crushed oyster shells and dolomite lime etc… NPK and Mg Ca are the big ones plus of course all the minor ones in small quantities.
If you can build it with stuff in there it makes for less stressful grow.
Many have used that recipe above with great success. I get most of my dry amendments on amazon but they are made by Down To Earth.
Some things are less expensive at say tractor supply they have big bag of oyster shells they sell to people who raise chickens. Dolomite lime (powder or prilled…prilled form is little balls easier to apply where powder is well powdery lol) at Lowe’s etc etc.
Happy to help where I can but I’m still figuring all this stuff out too. If I would not always want to experiment I would be better off but hey I like to.
If you look through my first grow using Miracle Grow…I only used Teas and top dressed dry amendments during the grow and went to harvest and was very happy with end results.

Might give you some ideas. Had some bumps in the road but it all worked out

5 Likes