Quantum Board Grow Room

You should enter photo #7 in the BOM contest

6 Likes

i’ll second that motion!

2 Likes

I’m with Max! Pretty flower.

2 Likes

Well, I’m chopping her today, so I’ll have my wife take a photo and maybe I will toss her into the contest for S&G

8 Likes

I support this

6 Likes

You’ve got my vote!

3 Likes

I’m very impressed and was this under the QB board

2 Likes

@Onlythebest79 yes, this is under the QB’s. Love these lights :wink:

3 Likes

Yes I’m loving them also. I’m currently doing a grow from start to finish under these QB boards and so far I’m impressed with what they are doing to my babies.

4 Likes

Finished trimming up the Blue Dream harvest last night!

19 Likes

There we go buddy. Nice job :+1:
I may have to order somw blue dream. I haven’t had any in about a year or more. Used to be one I kept around for a rainy day

1 Like

Looks like you’ve got quite the haul :heart_eyes: how much you thinking in weight?

2 Likes

Not sure, honestly. I also have a few buds hanging on the drying rack too. I’d be happy with anything over 4 ounces

4 Likes

Really excited for you! Can’t wait to hear the final number and find out how she smokes. Keep us posted, this is the best part :muscle:

1 Like

You’ll def have over 4 oz, I got 5oz from my little haul.
Had my cousin smoke test it for me. She said it tasted and smelled super sweet, very clean smoke, which is good because I didnt flush, with a really nice stony body high. She said it tasted like lemon cookies. Which is nice cause it is super lemon haze.
I would try it myself but I cant smoke anymore. I get really bad anxiety when I do and start tripping out pretty bad lol.

7 Likes

Did you get a wet weight? That looks like 3 pounds or so wet…

4 Likes

Wow @MattyBear you are kicking butt and the new light is really putting in work along with your tender love and care

3 Likes

@MattyBear the shot in different lighting when she’s out of the tent really highlights how frosty she is. It’s been a great grow, and I look forward
To following along many more. Let us know how she tastes. Congratulations! :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:

3 Likes

Thanks bro! I like to underestimate so I can be pleasantly surprised when I weigh them up and jar them. I’m hoping for at least 5 ounces dry.

@Myfriendis410 I didn’t take weight weight. I usually don’t because it’s depressing watching them shrink so much lol.

@Onlythebest79 thanks brother! These branches are like baseball bats lol. Dense, sticky and smelly!

6 Likes

@Covertgrower thanks James! I appreciate you :wink:

1 Like