Quantum Board Grow Room

@Hellraiser CIC lost its helmet and will now play catch up to the rest. All are on 12/12 anyways so hopefully it won’t be an issue

17 Likes

It’s alive!

5 Likes

@borialis thanks for all the love the past couple days! Hope you’re not too bored scrolling through

4 Likes

All plants were fed with full strength Jacks 321, plus Lumina at 10ml/gallon, then I ph the solution (Lumina caused my ph to go down 1.5 from what the normal feed ph comes out to), then added Tribus and fed the girls. Starting to take off now that they have some roots under them :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

23 Likes

To clarify the ph statement from above

Normally, after adding all parts of Jacks 321 at full strength, my solution is usually at 6.4 and I have to ph it down to 5.8-6.0. When adding Lumina to the solution, my ph was at 4.9 and I had to use Ph Up to get back in range. A pretty substantial drop in ph, so I wanted to make people aware of that. :call_me_hand:t3:

11 Likes

Standing up nice and tall.

2 Likes

Pretty good difference…thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

Yeah it took my Jacks mix from 5.8 ph to 4.3 and took a lot of ph up to get it back to 5.8.

7 Likes

Good to see your experience matched with mine on the Lumina :call_me_hand:t3::wink:

8 Likes

Why is everyone using this product it’s an amino?

5 Likes

We’re trying it because it came free with a half off Tribus sale recently.

9 Likes

@Nicky Here is the pamphlet that came with the Lumina…

14 Likes

Page one, Impello describes this and concerns…so your mileage may vary.

5 Likes

Jacks and 1.25ml armor si put me at 5.9 with no up or down. :grin: Those are doing pretty good there. I am curios as to how long yours will veg like that.

3 Likes

What did you do with the other 23 hours and 50 minutes left in the day?

7 Likes

He’s been getting stoned listing to raindrops @dbrn32

@MattyBear and @Pet_de_Chien ty, alot of vague information, “can” and “may” statements…

Intresting though because aminos are meant to do our environments good.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Yep, what he said. I found the Green gelato to give the same feeling as the 70s stuff I remember :grin:

3 Likes

@elheffe702 brother, you still around? Miss seeing you post my dude, hope all is well :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

It is supposed to help boost up the plants whole system I’ve used a small bottle. It never grew any plant without it to know if it makes any differences at all. I know it smells like soy sauce and a bit of ginger mixed in lol. For any Michigan based people’s who use tribus. Htg in Rochester Mich sells tribus near exp date for like a massive discount. I get 1 litre bottles not 175 to 199 has a week or 2 left on sticker life but still works great I pay 90 bucks for a 175 to 199 bottle of tribus. I can get 2 litres of tribus for the price of 1 maybe even cheaper than one bottle alone same with free samples of anything if u go in to the store ask about sample nutes or additives then they bust out the arsenal

4 Likes