QB 132 DIY build. In progress Join in follow along

I built mine for about 320

3 Likes

Looking Good @Jbum… Are you just now Starting with these QB’s though ?? … Are They the “Hot Ticket” for my Soon to be Setup

1 Like

I started my current 2 that are outside under my QBs and they where fine seems like there hungry but let’s wait on a coco guy

Not this particular one but my ChemDawgs I have under a similar QB from the start. And they seem to love it!

7 Likes

Your Setup Looks Awesome @Jbum, @Killadruid … Thanks, and Do you Think the 36" x 36" x 72" Tent will Handle 2 or 3 Plants Flowering Going Forward with the 1000 w QB Light??

2 Likes

1000 w???

U mean the 260w qb. I believe it would let me ask @dbrn32 would this diy setup for for a 3x3 or would the 260w qb work better?

3 Likes

@Jbum, I’m Looking at the Vivosun tent as Well… Have you had Experience with Those Before? … Thanks

Let Me Explain the 1000W @Cyle1, @Killadruid… The 260W QB that you (or Somebody) sent to Me Says that the 260 Effectively works Better than a 500?? … I Need to know as Well, Are these Lights 120 Volt?? Thanks … Let Me look back into it Guys… I’ve Been working Out in the Heat All Day… I’ll catch Up with you again in a Bit

1 Like

Yes they are a standard us electrical plug. Yes they do work amazing I’ve seen some of the best grows with qbs. U can run the light closer for penetration also defoliation is a good thing also. Which would give u an equvilance of 50 watts per square foot. Which is exactly where u want to be.

My 4x8 is the vivosun and I have no issues thus far. Impressed with the zippers actually thought I would have already wore them out

1 Like

Just got a clone bubbler going.

8 Likes

Your on your way on having a perpetual grow my friend, very nicely done

2 Likes

Id say u set up my friend, ready for cloning, just leave them stems dangling and not touching the water, you’ll see root bumps soon,foe the clonex im not sure, i just use rainwater and works fine, im not saying that wont work just never have added anything else besides rainwater

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Well the clone is already not liking it lol.

2 Likes

Shes probably luvs it. Lmao, ttyl, it rained last night, so we gona go get my buddy’s jeep full of mud and probably stuck , haha rolling me a fatty

She just drooped bad?

Is the lights too close? Clones dont need intense light. How long ago did you put here in?

1 Like

25 30ish ago