Put on the DARKSIDE OF THE MOON" Cause this is the LSD grow!

Could be the soil or maybe you just watered but your soil looks really wet in the pics just an observation

1 Like

It’s not soil its peet pelets without the casing. Helps germination and seedling begining I’m putting in soil in am, and it tent. With a big dome and a light on. My third hasnt cracked but I’ll give it a day at two, cause last time I ended up with 4 so just waiting it out. And yes @Missiles I’m gonna bury her a bit and prop her up.

1 Like

I’m hoping with this bigger tent I got will be much easier to manage plant room. I dont like the 2x deep cause I have to move the front one or go over it and it’s not efficient. The longer mor shallow tent should be better.

1 Like

Its official I only have two seedlings the 3rd was brown mush, so I’m going to crack a couple more here when my tent gets here

Well since I’m getting a new tent I’m putting my babies in the window. I’m not going to set the tent up to light them for 36 hrs to turn around and dismantle and build the new one I’m just going to tear it down now

1 Like

I don’t blame you I wouldn’t bother either :wink:

Happy 420 :boom::dash::boom::dash::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1:
All growers and smokers

3 Likes

Hey @dbrn32 long time no see!:metal:
I have a random question. If I have a 1000w dimmer switch could I use it for my 2 600w mars hydro lights. I think they really pull like 230w each so that’s below the 1000w limit. Just curious trying to save as much $ as possible till I can upgrade the lights it self. I know some lights you’ve talked about have the switch built in but would this work the same way?
Anyway happy 421

1 Like

Probably not. It may work a small amount, but will pretty quickly hit a point of not enough voltage for driver to operate properly. Most dimming led fixtures have adjustable output current via the drivers. A standard dimmer switch will just remove voltage from the driver input

1 Like

Ok I was thinking lights or vent fan system just to lower the fan rpms if need be cause it has been noted that it might be a bit much for the new 2x4x6 tent but there isnt anything between 4in and 6in fan so I it’s either not enough or to much.

That will depend on how fan is built. I use dc powered mix flow fans to get good control on fan speed.

Vivosun 6in fan is what I got just a idea

1 Like

Can u build a fan vent like you so lights?
@dbrn32

1 Like

Does that fan not have one built in? I’ve got a vivosun 6 inch that has a speed controller built in.

2 Likes

It dose just wondering for poops and smiles

1 Like

Ah lol! :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s stuff on YouTube that explains

1 Like

It might be a bit big for new tent but the 4inch wasnt very efficient or effective in a 33x33x72
So I got the 6inch, and it dose “suck and blow” for all u Spaceballs fans!:wink:
I’m ready to get this set up and get running here.

1 Like

So not thrilled today I got 20 ilgm seed of LSD and I’ve tried to germinate 6 of them 3 of them never even opened and were nothing but brown mush inside. I got 10 free but that dont mean that the give me garbage!

1 Like

Sounds like a bad batch of seeds. They’ll replace them I’m sure.

1 Like