Purple all over!

I just want to show you my purple girl !!
Temps droping low at night these past couple days here in eastern canada, she turn purple really fast!! still a least 3 more weeks to go before she’s ready, don’t know if she’s going to make it before frost, but i think the color are beautiful and i want to share it with you!!
:relaxed:

I took this picture 6 days ago…

17 Likes

She’s so purdy!

1 Like

Very nice I love the color.

1 Like

Very pretty.
You could move it indoors at night. Just be sure it gets 100% darkness for 12 hours.
Looks like st least another month until optimal harvest.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!
first time grower here, i’m learning and struggling, next year i will try autoflower…
Yes i started to move it inside in a dark room when night are close to 0C, and i’ll try to make it last another 3-4 weeks that way but i don’t think i’ll be able to go any further. Halloween would be my deadline to harvest according to the start of flowering. I really struggle all summer long with it (i did every mistake a newb can do :wink:) so not expecting a big harvest and super potent weed but if i can make it to first week of november ill be really impressed. :crossed_fingers:t2:
Will see, i’ll keep you posted

1 Like

The “schedule” is a guideline. Harvest when it’s done.

1 Like

I took some new pic for you guys !!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey guys I have a question, temps are dropping low really fast these days and im trying to get my purple girl to the finish line, so i bring it inside by night in a 100% dark room but im thinking about leaving her inside all the time until she’s ready on a 12/12 schedule, can in do that ?
I don’t have much money to invest in a super lighting setup but i was wondering what could work to light a single plant at the cheapest price… something i could find at some hardware store maybe? any suggestion to bring this plant to harvest would be really appreciate !