Puffco? Or no go?

I’m interested in getting a puffco peak. Now I’m wondering…should I get the puffco peak OG or the puffco pro. Which ones do you guys have and would recommend? I’m waiting until Black Friday to get mine.

@Docnraq i think I saw that you have one or both? How do you like them?

1 Like

Pretty sure @Nicky has some Puffco stuff

1 Like

I have the OG peak. I didn’t really see a need for a bluetooth app for my pipe. I love my Peak and use it almost daily. Keep it clean and it should last a while.

2 Likes

Love puffco! They got a jew piece out called the proxy. Looks pretty cool. I used to smoke a pipe and it reminds me of that. Love my peak and my peak pro. Peak pro is alot more percise and flashy.

2 Likes

You think for a beginner dab rig the peak should be enough? Same question for you @Kj6879

You sound as bad as me with all the toys. I’m impatiently waiting for the new Pax.

2 Likes

I think it would be perfect. The only problem I have had with mine in 2 years is having to replace the atomizer.

2 Likes

Peak is good. Its only difference from the pro really is that you can set actual temp on the pro where as the peak has only 3 temp settings.

1 Like

Do you think it would be worth grabbing the pro over the peak at all though? Or is it more personal preference.

Depends on the kinda concentrate you plan on smoking most often. If your gonna be smoking standard shatter 90% of the time. Get a peak. If live rosin or distillates are your regular smoke. Get a pro.

1 Like

I want to get a recycler glass piece for the pro just dont wanna spend 200 effing dollars on it, and im scared to get a generic one.

1 Like