Progress on White widow extreme,skywalker og

Nah, no hurricanes where I live. Just lake effect snow lol. We have big project going on at work that has me here all kinds of different hours, had unexpected death in family, and my daughter has been ill. They thought her appendix may have ruptured, but that has been checked out okay so far.

2 Likes

I’m glad she’s doing okay. And yeah im working crazy overtime right now lol

1 Like

Doing awesome in the Grove bags! I love these bags so much.

4 Likes

Out of likes but, dam Gina! It’s almost a shame to smoke them. Almost…

3 Likes

Thats the early batch. The rest are still drying! Wicked smoke

3 Likes

Got a pound from the tent dried. They are curing in the Grove bags update pics coming soon!

3 Likes

Checked out the outsides today. Doing good got some decent sized buds a month or 2 to go still

5 Likes

What a score!!! I might have a pound total from 15 plants harvested. Great job! That outdoor looks so serene. I’d like to take a lil snooze out there.

2 Likes

I got just over a pound on my 6 insides im hoping for a few pounds outside. Yeah u could snooze id all the mosquitos dont eat u alive. They are really bad this year

1 Like

Same here. I feel like a prisoner in own home. Can’t be outside for more than a minute

Spent $30 some the other day at Walmart on a ThermaCell and some extra repellent carts. Well worth the money. Keeps skeeters at bay for a 15 foot radius.

3 Likes

I have to walk gas mains for work and for the past month I’ve been a buffet for the stupid things lmao

2 Likes

nice even canopy homerun

2 Likes

Sad day. Found a little bid rot on a few of my outdoor plants. Tomarrow I have to go down and spray them with hydrogen porixide mix and thoroughly go through the buds. One whole main cola was taken off today and hacked in the woods. Rip big cola you’ll be missed. Also took a small lower tester branch

2 Likes

Seems like its been rough year across the forum.

2 Likes

Nothing but rain man haha. Im debating if I should just harvest early. Or if I should treat them and keep them going.

2 Likes

Damned if you do, and damned if you don’t. I would say maybe drop the ones you see it on and cut that stuff out. Let the others go and hope for the best. Shouldn’t be too much longer.

3 Likes

Right. I mean mostly all of them of them had some degree. Whether a whole bud or just starting. So I clipped what I could see quick and tomarrow ill be thorough and ill have a better judgment lol

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Audiofreak and anyone else if youre still active, just bought a new 8x8 gorilla tent and a hlg scorpion diablo( plan on geting a second one as well) waitkmg for them to come.in but i had to upgrade a bit od my equipment. Big things coming soon!

2 Likes

Where you been?