Progress on White widow extreme,skywalker og

10 days old. Doing very well. And a few duds. Just seeing if they will bounce back. The one in front might. The other one will probably die. These are from my first time germinating in a dome with riot rooters. I have 3 white widow and 10 skywalker ogs in paper towels right now to make up for the lost ones that didn’t germ or didn’t make it. Out of 20 this is what is left of the wwe. And don’t mind the ghetto closet I just use it to get them started cuz its a small space

5 Likes

@Hellraiser @dbrn32 they looking decent for 10 days?

1 Like

Look pretty good to me. Maybe rotate your cups around some so they all get good intensity from time to time, if you’re not already.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been rotating around. When the outsides lean I move them to the middle so they go back up straight… damn duds tho man. Never had a 50 percent loss though. Crazy. Thanks tho @dbrn32 ill keep posting updates! Appreciate it

2 Likes

Me either, not really sure what to tell you there. How do you like shooting those 10mm rounds? They’re kinda hot for an auto

2 Likes

Hahaha I have a glock 40 mos in 10 mm. It’s alright I dont mind it

3 Likes

It balances out with the length of the glock so when you’re shooting there hardly any recoil

1 Like

My first pistol was hk usp compact in 357 sig, thst is my stress relief piece. Shoot mostly 45 otherwise.

4 Likes

My first was a 9mm ruger ec9s. Cheap little sub compact to put on my permit. I have the 2 for now but ill be getting more. I have a nice all aero precision ar10 that cost a pretty penny.lol

3 Likes

I would have several ar pistols and rifles if we didn’t lose them all in boating accident.

5 Likes

Yup lol darn boats

2 Likes

I blame my wife’s driving of boat. She ran into our friends boat and they lost all their guns too. Luckily we were able to save the boats and only needed minor repairs.

4 Likes

Looks good so far.

I’m also a 10mm fan, have a Glock 20 that is my hunting/fishing/camping sidearm, before I lost it in a boating accident of course.

2 Likes

I have one in 9mm, almost bought 2 of them so I could dual wield them like in the Tomb Raider movie.

Same here, I’m a 45 acp guy at heart and love my 1911’s.

6 Likes

My next is going to be a 1911. Was debating between a 1911 or a 357 mag. I want a revolver. Im going tonget a 500 magnum just for the hell of it. Im a big guy but that 500 mag is still a wrist breaker. I could conceal carry it. Just make it look like im packing some serious frontal artillary if yanno what i mean

4 Likes

How are the white rlwidow xtrm looking? I was gifted one seed but haven’t popped it just yet.
Why did you choose it?

A year before the pandemic I bought a Springfield Arms XDM 9mm but have yet to fire a singe round out of it because the range here is indoor and I can’t take it out of the province to my parents ranches to fire due to Canadian gun laws as its a restricted fire arm (all pistols are) which means I wojld have to file paperwork and clear it with the fire arms officer in both provinces then register my parents address…

I was also gifted a zastava M57, a little different hangun lol, I have 1000 rounds for it but since it’s steel jacket It is not allowed to be fired in the indoor ranges.
Covid has messed it up there is a outdoor range an hour away and a guy I know on my block is a gunsmith and former major or something crazy rank in the military we hope to go shooting and maybe car pool to the range post covid.

@dbrn32 they take your guns away if your involved in an accident? That’s not firearms related?

2 Likes

It’s an old joke, americans are always losing our entire gun collections in a boating accident.

6 Likes

Dang old boat manufacturers

2 Likes

A friend of mine has a xdm 9mm it shoots nice I like it. In ny you have to apply for concealed carry and can get restricted or unrestricted. I have unrestricted meaning I can carry anywhere I want except NYC and gun free zones(schools, government buildings, ect) not that I really carry much anymore any except when im going out of my hometown or whatever. Canadian gun laws are weird.

2 Likes

I chose it because I’ve grown ww before and it was good so I felt going a little more extreme. But it just looked good and the description was decent for outdoor high yield pest resistant ect.

1 Like