Problems with leaves- holes and brown spots

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Thai og and mickey kush
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Soil promix hp

System type? Not sure

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Flushed the other day to 200ppm then gave nutes so should be higher. Did have very high ppm runoff prior to flush

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS not sure exactly forgot to measure during last feeding

Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor
Light system, size? 3 kimbo full spectrum leds at 40w each

Temps; Day, Night
75-80 during the day and lower 60s at night
Humidity; Day, Night
About 30 to 40 %
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes exhaust fan 6in on 247
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, yes humidifier the non mist one vornado

Co2; Yes, No no

Take a look at these leaves. I noticed a hole the other day on on plant and didnt pay attn because i thought maybe i did it by accident. Today i noticed more holes even in the new growth. I dont see anything on the leaves.

Now my second problem i noticed today. The leaves on my thai og plant have brown spots on them. Do you guys recognize what this might be?

1 Like

I’m not an expert, but I guess you got some king of bugs eating from underside

Spill any water or nutes on the leaves?

I did spray the leaves with some water before turning the lights off. I was told already not to do that.

If your stems are turning red it could be calmag deficiency. Is that part of your nutrients? And the holes looks like a bug

Everything looks good today. The plants look lively. After someone asked if i sprayed the leaves with nutrients. I didnt think i did but checked my spray bottle and there was nutes in it. Maybe that can expkain the brown marks on leaves. I did give the plants some cslmag last feeding two days ago. It should be fedding into the plant now.

2 Likes

I have similar holes in my leaves that look exactly like that but it is because some leaves got pinched when using some lst methods and also have some nute splash on my leaves
I think she is ok buddy but keep us posted
Happy growing man

I also have holes on my leaves ,2 different plants . It’s only effected 1 leaf on each .