Prepping has begun, gearing up to od on the O.D

March still has a few days to calm itself down @Familyman420 lol
We’re getting our last cold snap over the next couple days. I got 10 days and I’ll have plants outside

1 Like

Idea #2 for starting autos in-doors, and planting out doors. Basically its a burlap bag filled with soil.After the plant gets a jump start indoors for a couple weeks, then plant the whole thing in a pre dug hole. I got the idea when i saw trees at a greenhouse that were pretty big in them, for sale.

1 Like

@Sasquatch r u in north east coast?

1 Like

No I’m a bit south of that. Carolinas

1 Like

I think this will work well. The other you’ll run out of old cans that you can cut up. Then you got a plastic can in the grounds you have to dig out. Burlap decomposes.

2 Likes

Yeah we are getting hammered with a snow storm as we speak. Im a little bit south of @Countryboyjvd1971 and a few states north of you @Sasquatch.
Im hoping to start putting them out a few at a time starting early to mid april. Hopefully this is the last hoo-ra mother nature got before spring

2 Likes

That’s what I’m betting on…

1 Like

The new 2×2×30" box for the clones, while the weather gets better. The inside is lined with mylar, and is lit with 2×60watt CLF bulbs. Just got parts today to build an ez-clone machine so i can get some clones from the GL and Drunk skunk in flower, and the Afghan Kush and Mandrine cream (fv) … Guess i better build another box soon.

1 Like

2×Afghan kush
1×Mandrine Cream (fv)
They’ve all be topped once. They are currently in 16oz cups. Im going to transplant them into a 20oz cup so i can bury the stems a bit. They got a little stretchy before i got them under the bigger lights.

1 Like

Basically the same idea as a ‘space bucket’ but using the sun.The inside of the 5gal. buckets are lined with mylar. Can be used to harden off 4(in 18oz solocups)plants at a time, while being stealthy as poss. Transporting in n out. They spent the first full day and over night yesterday, so as soon as rest of soil is hiked out they will be ready to go into the ground. 4 clones a week for a few weeks , should help one to not become over whelmed.

1 Like

AmnesiaHaze auto.

These 2 are same age. The smaller one hasnt grown at all in days, but it isnt dying? Came out of the bean with deformed/mutated cotyledons. Or first set of leaves.

1 Like

Im pulling forbthe Little one brother
I have a giid feeling about that one hahaha

1 Like

5 auto seeds dropped and one Sour D bag seed, soaked in tap water about 30hrs. A couple had tailes or were split when i put them in the rapid rooter plugs and into the mini green houses. Sitting on a 3"×6" heat mat.

These 4 clipping drank that whole DOUBLE shoot glass for of H20 in less then 24hrs. It’s 4 that have healed knuckles in them from supercropping, They were the branches i couldnt keep short enough bending over so i gave em the chop.
So far its just tap water and an air stone, plan on giving a little cloneX until i can get them into the EZCloner.

1 Like

Thanks. Last round of AHA i had one that was simular and stayed like a new seedling stage for over a week, but i figured i wasnt culling her, she was going to make it or die trying. Well shes at over 100days and growing. Shes my Fat girl

1 Like

Nice @Familyman420
And i love the remo glass hahaha that guy will put his face on anything

1 Like

Does anyone know for sure, if my female Amnesia Haze auto has a bunch of seeds, no males present, so she either pollenated her self or she hermied a little, will these beans be feminized?
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @Sasquatch anyone else please chim in.

2 Likes

That’s way above my pay grade… @garrigan62 @latewood

They would be feminzed but may be pron to hermi them selves if it was a hermi mother
Where the beans found all over or just in lower buds @Familyman420

3 Likes

I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971 but don’t believe there is any bearing on where on the plant they originated. So far all the seeds I’ve dropped from my own grows have turned out hermie or male. Hardly worth the effort unless you have a nursery full where you can take cuttings when they’re big enough and then force them to reveal their sex.

3 Likes