Pre flower in full affect

Hello everyone. After battling high temps and being in flowering for the past 3 days, my plant is in prime stretch mode. I measure plant height and branch length everyday. Gorilla glue has grown 2 inches in one day and so has the Girl Scout. The shorter of the bunch is the G Glue but don’t let her fool you she is almost a foot tall. One picture in the bunch you can actually see the roots growing through the bucket which btw is a 5 gallon. This is my first grow and I am using dyna grow nutrients. I am noticing significant amounts of pistils forming and I’m happier than a pig in its own s$&@. Best advice I can give to fellow first timers is research research and more research. Never stop improving and be diligent and respectful of the plant. She will give you just as much as you give her. It is all a learning experience here on out. I was !nervous to prune and pruning had only benefited her tremendously. If anyone is ever curious on the type of soil and nutrients i am using I am more than happy to share. Again time, patience and quality over quantity. The seedling is a picture that was taken exactly one month ago

i

3 Likes

Nice job and the best advice for nubies.

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it. Also learned from someone who also was a first timer that u want a significant amount of humidity even while drying out the buds. To dry it crumbles when you break into it.

1 Like

I would suggest reading more and watch some videos if it crumbles after dry before cure you went to far. I will dry for about 8 to 9 days depending on drying. Then cure in mason jars for at least two months before it is ready to smoke. Cured buds should be firm but a little moist like pipe tobacco.

2 Likes

You can add moisture back in but be careful… try Boveda packs

1 Like