PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

New week. Looking forward to seeing what pops with everyone’s grow. Mine now seems to be solely concentrating on bud formation. Could get good later in the week! Happy growing forum peeps.

2 Likes

Yep, I always check the EC/PPM after making a batch just to make sure I did the math right and didn’t forget something, if anything I forget the part b as I usually add that an hour or more after the part a and epsom. I’ll check the EC and see it really low and see my medicine cup still has the measured out calcium nitrate that I never put in.

5 Likes

Yep, ill do a, and Epsom, do a chore or whatever, :surfing_man: for an hour, then b. I did a 1 gallon mix, with 4 gallons of water! Have a note next to scale now. I have notes all over the place actually. Can’t hurt. Notes, schedules,recipes etc. Surprised how little Fishit does to the ph or ppm. My batches ph does go up .1 in 24 hrs.

4 Likes

Idk if this will interest or benefit you @pr but I have my containers set up like this for a constant reminder.

6 Likes

@Low, i was just going to post that also. after scrambling to look for my little notebook to look them up it finally occurred to me, “why dont i just mark this on the bags?”
i never make 1 gal batches, but i do make 4, 5, or 6 gallon. Really helps.

And yes, always check. The time my numbers were off realized, i used the 5 gal numbers but made 6 gallons.

2 Likes

Funny you show me that. I just bought 3 containers, tupperware, and intended on labeling them with several different notes and amounts. We must think alike. Thanks though for thinking bout it. You are the man.

2 Likes

I even got the 1qt size.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity how much will 1 qt hold, weight wise? Thanks.

Im transferring after dinner so…also I will not be as high end as you with the printed labels. Would like to, but im not. Lol.

1 Like

LOL I have someone in the house with a fancy label maker. Just curious if 1 qt will handle like 2 lbs or so. Thanks!
I only got the containers I got because they were around $4-5 with lids. :v:t3:

2 Likes

Believe me, i like clean and organized. Ill try to label my containers neatly. Will let you know weight later tonight.

2 Likes

Wait… am I the only one here that needed to label the light switches with a label maker? then also printed labels for brewing salts? oh so… just me then? cool… LOL

3 Likes

Hahahahaha that’s awesome

Actually @Low , with the scale platform being the size it is, and being flush with keypad and body of scale, don’t see how I could put that container on it to weigh? Have not gone in there yet to see, but you know what I mean? The container would be over the edge of actual scale, and sitting on keypad, screen, etc.

I understand! you have 4lb bags, right? Let me know how much fits when you have time.

1 Like

Here shortly.

1 Like

It all fit with ease. 1qt containers. Top half of labels have packing tape. Left bottom half open for more notes I may want. Better than the Ziplocs they came in.

I don’t remember if 2 or 4 lb kit honestly. 4 I think.

4 Likes

The cloud lab never shuts down. Crazy how long we run certain things during a grow. Average person would think we lost our mind.

5 Likes

I have the 7 lb kit and part a is a little more than a 1 qt mason jar

1 Like

That’s a beautiful sight :+1::v:

1 Like