PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Yeah, we see. Does not get too cold for them here till almost Xmas really. They can handle 50s I believe??

2 Likes

Wouldn’t want to go too much lower than 65 but it depends on the genetic resilience. I think progressive growth stops between 50-55

1 Like

That’d be awesome.

I couldn’t do that to her anyway. They are like my kids or pets!

When I expand my coco, do it in the regular jacks recipe? 3.6 /2.4 / 1.2

Yes pH to 6.0

2 Likes

Where exactly were you when here?

Looking great! Beautiful canopy! Here’s an update on mine, one week behind you in flower.

7 Likes

Ill surely be :eyes:. Looks good! Thanks.

We rented a beach house on Southern Shores, very nice and right across the street from the beach.

1 Like

Im on the southern end of the obx, nags head. 25 minute drive south from southern shores. Farther south you go, nicer it is. Especially hatteras island, on the south side of Oregon inlet. Hope to see you someday. You can come over to my place and assess my grow! :face_with_monocle:

I went to hatteras 15 years ago or so. diff parts of obx… can’t remember all the areas. Spent a week in one of those 3-4 story rental houses on the beach with a game room, pool, hot tub, and the works.

Great place

1 Like

I pulled a dummy move. Made a 4 gal rez of jacks. Out if curiosity, checked the ppm, which norm is around 1100. Glad I checked, as it was 450. Yall can imagine why. Lets here your reasons that was. Pretty obvious im sure. I gave it to an outdoor plant that’s been water only in ffof for 5 weeks, and the rest to my in ground bag seed plant. Didn’t go to waste.

1 Like

Sounds like every vacay rental down here! Your answer to my dummy move I just posted??!

2 Likes

Still waking up but I’m guessing you left a part out. Lol.

I would say you only mixed for one gallon of the 4 but the math of your average 1100 doesn’t seem to add up. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yep, mixed for 1 gallon. By the way, I ordered the calibration weights you posted. Great deal. Ordered another bag of recharge as well. Ive ordered so many things, one at a time like a dummy. I need to start thinking of everything I may need, before ordering. Shipping costs adding up.

3 Likes

It happens. There always seems to be something, doesn’t there? LOL

2 Likes

1100 when mixed properly, not 3 or 400.

2 Likes

Heck ya man, look forward to it. I told my wife we now have smoke buddies in OBX. lol

2 Likes

LOL, we love doing a BYOBOW with friends (bring your own bag o weed). Always a good time. Heading down to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks to get away before the weather starts to turn.

3 Likes