Please help what do you make of this

yeah no worries you have tagged them so I’m sure ill have some answers soon enough, appreciated

Very nice looking setup my friend!! :+1::+1:

1 Like

thankyou

1 Like

ya sorry im of no use for advising on nutrients. i use Miracle grow. nutrients aint my thing. lol. @whatbuddyboy im sorry im of no help. i know someone will help. welcome to the famjam

1 Like

Crap, I know that but I saw you were on and thought “he’s a wizard, maybe he can help “ and forgot that you’re the Miracle Man

1 Like

whats the miracale

He grows with Miracle Grow and does it successfully

Not an easy task

you have to be kidding me ive spent about 340 on nutes and hes doing it for less than 20 quid

1 Like

See it’s a Miracle

1 Like

truly is and hes a wizard i paid 1860 pounds for the 2 blue lights just to keep temp down

hahaha you guys are hilarious.

1 Like

some times less is more

1 Like

1200ppm seems high for plants that are just in veg
here are a couple charts you can go off of for PPM & EC feeding per stage of life

hey @whatbuddyboy heres what i just got from one plant in Miracle Grow

2 Likes

sorry my mistake im actually on a ec of 1.4 which is actually 600 to 750. i always us ec on my meter but said ppm because when i say ec on this site some dont know what i mean so im all good but befor checking my meter i was again worried. thank you for that The1stTimer.

1 Like

thats crazy FullyMedicated

1 Like

i was always told not to use as much nutes as described on the charts as they up them so sell more nutes which is good for business but i bet loads throw the towel in after burning the roots time and time again following these chart so really its a false economy for the nute guys

These charts aren’t specified to any specific Nutrients company line just a good general feeding table of what cannabis likes in each stage of life

1 Like

Yeah that sounds better.

2 Likes