Please help me I think I have a boy

what are your thoughts

Yeah, looks like it.

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital thanks for your response I’m a little bummed out tho

2 Likes

Looks like you got more than one plant growing, I wouldn’t be to bummed, you caught it early. Nice catch!

2 Likes

Yeah it sucks wasting time and resources on something you don’t want. That’s a downfall of reg seeds. The good thing about them is when you get a female, they are more vigorous than their feminized counterparts.

1 Like

@Zee Yes I do

12 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Knew it!

I love beautiful outdoor grows, you got some great work going!

Indoor grower, and new, absolutely addicted to it.

@OlyBoy98503 and @DankBank22 are my favorite outdoor growers.

2 Likes

this is my second grow 1st start to finish I’m very addicted to growing and have since helped 3 friends start the addiction

3 Likes

Those are some beautiful plants. I like your…orchard. lol!

3 Likes

Hey @Green-thumb
First off…holy cow! Bro…Oly said it right, that’s an Orchard!!! Congratz in that my man, truly impressive!!
I will agree with everyone else, but yessir, those are balls…but Zee state’s it…you got plenty more!!!

2 Likes

thanks everyone for the compliments it’s been a great learning experience with great advice from all of you

2 Likes

I TOTALLLL GET THE SHOUT OUT TO ALLLL THAT HELP OTHERS OUT ON THEIR GROW!!! I went from fluff weed and The Taste was never there… then I found this site with this blog and OMG my garden has become so beautiful… just on little tiny bits of advice from this community of awesome Growers, I just Harvest some last week and I was lucky enough to get to try it last night, LOL I am one of those people that kind of sleep for a few hours come 2am, I’m wide awake!!! I smoked my 1st harvest before 11:00pm,
I didn’t wake up last night!!! LOL
I was so happy with your guys’s advice my buds came out like little rocks, NO BIG ROCKS, the kief encrusted awesomeness the taste it was beautiful my biggest heartfelt thank you

4 Likes