Plant troubles please help

@lastgasp2 - some questions for you:

Are you watering to run-off every watering/feeding?
What are the PPMs of your feedings?
What are the PPMs of your run-off on non-feeding days and feeding days?
Is your 5.8ph the runoff PH?
What is the NPK of your feeding regimen?
For the past two weeks, what has your water/feed scheduled looked like?

I’ve only been growing in coco/perlite for a few months now myself. I have seven “moms” in one gallon pots of coco/perlite and I feed them every two days. I give them nutrients every time - I don’t alternate water and nutrients.

1 Like

How long ago did these flushes occur, and what did you do after you flushed them?

2 Likes

i am jbum thanks mate this the thing in this game some many people have diffent ways of growing so your right i am sticking to the pro in that post thanks everyone for the answers

1 Like

I’m wondering now if we have issues like root rot setting in, or pythium. But I’m like you; it does look like an excess.

@lastgasp2, question: when did you last check the calibration of your PH meter?

These two guys are very knowledgeable: that’s why I brought then in. Be patient and help them get caught up with your issue. We’ll get you sorted.

2 Likes

my ph is 5.8 its all good checked it last night and just checked b4 its all good am just gonna do what them guys said and feed water with ph and cal mag jbum said lis to them so i am

3 Likes

one more thing how long should i use the cal mag in the ph water for how many weeks of untill the end that all i need to know I AM IN FLOWER BY THE WAY NOW

Sorry guy one more thing and then that it should i prune these girls as the whole plants like at growing in middle and should u try rye down some branches to let it spread out any ideas use have all been great as u can see on pic all so close together

hi matty bear ive done what use said and fed then monday till run off but pot still very heavy should i still run the ph water threw them with calmag or am i gonna drown these babys

imo, too much Nitrogen at some time, lower leaves are dark green…Cal Mag has Nitrogen in it, what brand are you using?

The roots got damaged with a past over feeding and haven’t fully recovered, feedings should have less ppm till they are healthy, drinking water, drying the soil.

The damaged leaves will stay that way, watch the new growth.

@Myfriendis410 & @Bogleg @MattyBear @dbrn32 will help your plants

7 Likes

vitalink cal mag ive been told to feed water fedd water with ph 5.8 and calmag how do i do less ppm i have never had problem b4 that why am asking all these questions

@lastgasp2 Just mix up less nutes when you do feed. What is your PPM going in and out?

1 Like

in 100 liter tank just using canna a and b and root excell give them 300 a 300 b and 30 ml root exel that it sorry guys ive never messured ppm in the last 3 years and i have alway done amazing with me crops how do i read this i have ph pen that it sorry sounds a bit novis but suppose ive been lucky with my other grows just alway had ph at 5.8 to 6 and had no problem what so ever i think its the seeds my self they sent me a load of new seeds out yday from green house seeds

Can you post how much calmag you’re mixing into water please? Why we’re at it, also which bottles of canna and how much of each you use when making your mixture?

We’re all pretty much thinking the same thing here. I’m wrong all the time with stuff like this. But you have pretty much everyone here, and we’re all thinking the same things.

1 Like

300ml of each bottle into 100 liters of water?

How much calmag are you mixing on those days?

this will sound so stupid but i have never used cal mag no joke and my crops have alway been fine no joke

and yes 300 ml canna a + b coco it 4 ml a liter canna a b

i have just got vitalink calamg

One other thing I am noticed is that all the plant leave and branches are all like this all bunched up and look scragley how can I solve this should I tie a few branches down or prune them

Your node spacing is from light recipe or intensity. It would probably look alright if leaves weren’t in bad shape.

How much of the vitalink calmag are you using?

1 Like

hi mate like said never used it b4 am gonna go with 1 ml a liter says on bottle what u think

how can i solve the bunching up any ideas me temps are spot on 26 to 27 light on and 21 when off and there like say 30 inches above the plants 600 hps bulbs sunmaster ones

I don’t think you have any issues other than over feeding.

1 Like

hi mate like said never used it b4 am gonna go with 1 ml a liter says on bottle what u think

how can i solve the bunching up any ideas me temps are spot on 26 to 27 light on and 21 when off and there like say 30 inches above the plants 600 hps bulbs sunmaster ones