Planning new grow, nutrient recos

Hey all, planning my next grow. Going to do a Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue both autos. Each in their own 2x2 tent. Past grows I have used FF trio but I won’t have enough for these grows and wondering what else is recommended? I had mixed results with my previous grows and none of which are the fault of FF but was wondering what other suggestions are fully knowing nutrient choice are highly variable and I will likely get 20 different answers

1 Like

everyone says jacks 321 is great and easy.

3 Likes

Jacks 321 gets my vote. Less than $30 will last you a long time.

Yea that’s the one I keep hearing about. JACKS

Good for soil? I was eyeballing it for my hydro grow too

1 Like

Local buy or online?

1 Like

Try a living soil grow. You won’t have to worry about runoff pH or ppms. Just add water and watch the buds grow.

Anything living sounds high maintenance, but I got 3 kids so view point is probably skewed!! Lol

Didn’t see the video on first response. Thx!! I will have a look

Ebay bro :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Great for Coco, soil or Hydro. Simple, easy and clean. I’ve been using it for over a year with zero issues :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I switched from FF Trio ( after 3 years) to Jacks 321 3 months ago and haven’t looked back.

4 Likes

Jack’s A&B. Used it in coco last grow with good results. Am going to use it when the FFOF my girls are in now is depleted. Full strength every time.

4 Likes

I am a Fox Farm product user. The last 2 crops I only feed 1 week of nutrient water and the soil is still good to go for a 3rd.

FF is easy. Just a little more work so I say use Jack’s 321 instead.

2 Likes

im a FF user also but i domt mind the work. ill try the jacks after i use all my nutes, it will be awhile before i do lol

3 Likes

Living soil or Jacks 321. I prefer coco&jacks personally

2 Likes

Thanks all. Loaded up on Jacks 321 so ready to give it a go.

I am reading conflicting feeding recos when growing in FFHF/FFOF. Some say start feeding full strength pretty much right out of the gate, others saying enough nutes in soil for the first 4-6week and to water only.

Which is it??

Ocean forest has nutes in it and you should be good for 4 to 5 weeks depending on pot size. I went about 7 weeks in my 10 gallon pots before I started Jacks.

1 Like

Thanks Chef. Yea I’ll be in 5 gal pots with a bout 2” of hydroton on the bottom and I was going to do a 42/42/16 mix of HF/OF/perlite.