Photo showing pistils at 6 weeks?

I’d be pissed if I bought photos and they sent autos but not so much the other way around. About 35% of my ilgm WW autos were/are photos. It was a little irritating at first but now that I’m in week 6 of flower my smile is wide as hell. Couldn’t imagine being satisfied the other way around. They owe you seeds but verify that you did purchase photos

It was pacific seed. They acknowledged that i purchased photos and there was an issue but they wouos not replace them “because no one can define what makes a plant flower”. One of The actual photos i just took 3 cuttings from and topped extensively. Just going to let it ride and keep topping and training until the clones root, and get a decent size then i will flip the lights. I have 3 autos flowering and dont want to change their light.

2 Likes

And another train wreck photo just started shooting pistols on 18/6. I have topped this plant a bunch trying to keep it low and growing out so hopefully i didnt waste a ton of potential if its an auto.

1 Like

Flowering train wreck auto was just flushed on 3/31 and had a runout ppm of like 1700 i believe. The fan leaves were turning purple before the flush, now some of turning yellow and brown and drying out. Im guessing i need to feed it asap?

1 Like

2 Likes