Phoenix Grow, From the ashes...... more DWC

dr kippling pile… :smiley:

7 Likes

Congrats on harvest brother. :+1:
Looks wicked. :wink::v:

1 Like

thanks so much bud…omg man… just looked at the time… 9 hours… almost done with the white widow big buds… 2 branches left………… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I know. :joy::joy:
Kinda loses the lustre after that long doesn’t it.
:grin:
You’ll be more than happy after all said and done tho. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::v:

1 Like

I wouldn’t have made it man… no chance… i was over it hours and hours ago…I would have just chopped the fan leaves off and left it for later after they were dry… it was my misses determination… now they are all pretty much trimmed… :grin:

3 Likes

so out of that list… pretty much only trimming got done… half of the ww/bb were really good and dense and heavy the other half was wispy… weird… but we trimmed it all… super happy… :grin: :yawning_face: :smirk:

8 Likes

finally… need to figure out a better drying solution… :yawning_face: take it easy… :smirk:

7 Likes

post match deconstruction… I think they are reusable… :smirk:

5 Likes

Ok… clean no leaks… the next few hours are going to be a bit of a wrestle… and I altered the scrog for this job… the bottom was the top before… so now I have an awful job training them… because I have to lie like a mechanic… peachfuzz understands… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :yawning_face: :smiley: :smirk:

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/OxGord-Mechanic-Creeper-Automotive-Seat/dp/B07FL26T52/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=creeper&qid=1579593532&sr=8-3
Problem solved! :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

@peachfuzz… I put flower nutes in instead of veg… first 2 weeks… what would u do?

I could dump 1/4 of the nutes and add 4 mlpg of veg a and b?

1 Like

ill just replace the nutes tomorrow… :yawning_face: :wink: :yawning_face: :smirk:

1 Like

8-9 days old… just in the same nutes as the others… 600ppms :smirk:

nutes changed… in the new girls in the flower room 850ppms though :grimacing: im sure they will be fine…

so im going to start a new thread not as focused on any one grow… just what im doing and I don’t know to be honest… ill try and tag as many people as I can but if not, take no offence, memories… it will have kettle in the title…

3 Likes

You better tag me in… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I know where you live and I’ll come lookin for you if you don’t… :laughing::rofl::joy::grin::+1::wink::smirk:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

id expect nothing less… well there are only couple of you that my wife knows by name and of course you one of them… :wink:

1 Like

We are family now…
You can come and visit anytime my friend…
I have room for you…
My wife wants to come and visit your area asap…
:grin::wink::+1::smirk:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

the same goes for me, seriously… :grin:. and if I was coming to the US I would… and I expect the same. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin: :+1:
so we bounce between Sydney and 500 miles west, Australians come out here to get an experience of what its like, then it gets more gnarly the further west u go… you’d love it… :wink:

I have to take more photos of the wildlife… it has been weed weed weed, hence the new thread… I needed this one to be as I needed to learn, first indoor grow and all, but im more chilled now… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Atm its just a lot of cleaning… and deciding what to plant… I am going to plant all seeds next… :grin: I have so many different ones I want to try, and that wasn’t so bad so im going to grow them Big again… :+1:

2 Likes

so the end of the first plants… so this long journal is coming to an end… but I am going to be here… Kettle Keeping Busy.... 🐝

doing much of the same stuff…but I got a white board, before I was treating this like my notebook… :grin:

take it easy… :grin:

2 Likes

:eyes: P.S sorry for the like spam, I promise, I’m not a stalker… Just enjoyed reading your thread and had a full day of likes and beer :call_me_hand:

1 Like