Phoenix Grow, From the ashes...... more DWC

got home and the grow room was 88’ and in the flower it was 92 but the humidity was mid 50’s weird… must have got a blackout at some stage and the aircon must have not come back on. but it was raining outside so cant of been for too long… I cant imagine. rain… not too much atm

thank god for the chiller!

table two is huge already… man it hums… and its super hungry and thirsty…

im in so much trouble with the ones in the veg tote… one more day… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ok so the flush is on… 180ppms from the nutes left in the bottom of the tote 24 hours should be enough right?

clones are about to explode… the roots are going mental… and the seed should catch up I think… :grin:

hectic past few days…

almost the end of a very in depth first journal… I thank everyone for every single piece of help… :metal:

hope you are all well… :smiley: :grin:

7 Likes

You know what’s fun to me @kettle? Watching you become a legend :nose::heart_eyes::wink:
You have those plants looking beautiful. So big and full bro…well done

7 Likes

thanks man. team effort for sure… :smiley: finally realised… i harvest tomorrow! so exciting, so icant ruin those… i cant really stuff up the ones at 8 weeks… im starting to develop a bit of confidence… :wink:

I am so looking forwards to trying to folding the ones in the veg in half… I still don’t think they are going to fully fit… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, ill think of something… :grin:

4 Likes

ok im not going to do a full flush… because im impatient… and I need to get the next ones in there…

but also dont fully get the science behind it helping me a whole lot at this stage… I left them in 650 ppms… over the weekend… then changed to clean water with a bit of nutes…

its was 180 ppms its now 210ppms so 30ppms has increased in 30 gallons of water… so what… it doesn’t mean those salts have come from the buds… ? could have just dissolved some gunk on the floor…?.@peachfuzz I think im getting the low ppm conundrum… :grin:

please educate me if im wrong… its just that there is a few things in the way between the buds and the water.

this is mainly for me… but
so today the plan is to…

. chop the plants down before sunrise in the flower tent.
. clean out that side of the tent.
. clean the carbon filter over sock… red dust…’
.rebuild that epic scrog… to be more capable of handling 7 5 ft tall plants… :grin:
.clean that system.
cleain the airstones.

I don’t think ill get the new plants in there today… probably tomorrow… :metal:

ohhhh yeah… here is to a good day… :metal:

don’t forget where we started this journal…

I made ALL the mistakes lol… :grin:

5 Likes

I usually don’t trip on flushing my plants to much…
I never have any issues with harsh smoke or anything…
When I know I’m 2 weeks from choping them down , I just keep topping off with water until I do… :+1::wink:
I’m going out in a little bit to check on my plants…
They are 13 weeks from light flip I believe…
Haven’t been out in 4 day’s , hopefully they have gotten fatter… :grin:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

im not going to lie peachfuzz mine are at like 11-12… there time is up though!

4 days should be good… take a photo or 3 :wink:

1 Like

Your running out of room… :grin::joy::rofl::grinning:
I get it , I am too… :grimacing::exploding_head::upside_down_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I think 2 of them might be ready … :crossed_fingers:
I would like to start harvesting asap , but not going to push it if my plants in vegg can hold off just a little longer… :+1::wink:
I don’t think yours are gonna wait any longer…

2 Likes

a slight oversight in the planting schedule… and I doubted my germ success… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink:

lol, no they need to go in… all of those strains a heavy yielders… its the transpiration and humidity with the 2 full tables that will be interesting… :smiley:

I cant wait to get to 3 tables… still thinking… this is good for me… im more of a build first make it work later… but im controlling myself…

3 Likes

yeah… I forgot to add trimming all of this for hanging on the list… im not getting anything done… this is just the 2 big bud white widow’s, the smaller ones… :wink: :grin: 75% is still in the tent…

2 Likes

oh man……… :smiley: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin: :joy: :fire: :metal:

5 Likes

Oh no! What’d you do? LOL You know I’m kidding. For real though, what happened?

1 Like

You don’t really realize just how much is there until you start cutting it down… :+1::grin:
I went out and got some pics… :grin::wink:
I’m going to let them go longer…

5 Likes

Here’s a shot of table #2
They are out of control… :exploding_head::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I need to really get out there and lollipop everything and take clones…

4 Likes

oh man there is a lot there… I cant take a decent photo…
the dr kippling…

and the next table… those tables of yours looks heavy!..

I have a better view of the next one…

@elheffe702 it was time jeffe… it was time… :pensive:

4 Likes

Taking clones from clones, ever see a problem develop?

No…
As long as you keep your plants healthy and bug free , I’ve never had any issues…
I’ve cloned clones for 7 years with no issues…
I don’t buy into that they loose potency are anything like that…
@Member420

4 Likes

I mean cutting clones off plants before they go into flower tent never keeping a mother. I’m 3 generations from a seed now. Intake air is dlb filtered from outside been keeping the bugs out so far.
Thanks

1 Like

man… about 1/3 of the way through the dr k… there is a lot… thank god I got a helper…
my misses gets the fancy “non stick” scissors, and just said, ‘you know I started really anal careful with every cut… now I just hack as best as I can…’
I said ‘that’s how you have to do it…’ :grin:

half the white widow crossed big bud will be going into edibles I think… buds are not perfect… and we aren’t the biggest fan of the flavor…

5 Likes

Give it some time to cure…
It should get better tasting with a longer cure…
Those are some big buds…:fire::fire::fire::drooling_face:

2 Likes

we actually dont mind the flavour when its cured properly, :grin: but u have to remember we smoke 2 oz a week, so it will be a little before properly cured buds are fully stocked… :grin:
and I want to muck around with some edibles…

2 Likes