Pest help on Gsc extreme

I just peeked back in and I can see alot of them flying around the lights. Not sure what they are or what to do about them.

@DivChem
@KeystoneCops
@Covertgrower

Hows your breeze going? Did you get yellow sticky paper? Unfortunately, U have a full fledged assault of either nats or white flies.

I did get the sticky paper. Is that for analysis or should I keep them up? Fan on 24/7 now. Any way to get rid of them? What about after this grow should I do some sort of bomb/fogger?
Thanks for the help.

Is your soil/medium bare on top?

Looks like gnats possibly.

If I understand your question, yes my soil is bare. ffof. 7 gallon pot. 2 weeks into flower. I’m thinking its gnats as well.

So I see all these web like strings on the plants. Not alot but some. I’m guessing this is the problem. I’m 3-4 weeks from harvest so I’m sure I can wait it out. But if anyone has any idea what it is so I can take proper measures next time. Thanks!
@DivChem
@

@CoyoteCody
@KeystoneCops
@DivChem

1 Like

I’ve never seen spider webs on my weed. You have eggs all over it looks like. Did you increase your airflow? Lower your watering schedule?

I have a fan 24/7 on them. (2 plants). I definitely have some sort of flying insect. 3rd grow, 1st time I had this issue. Eggs, I didn’t notice i guess I thought that was normal being a noob. I’m at the end of my grow so I think I’m good but should I do something before my next round? Thanks!

Watering is about 1/5 gallon every 2-3 days. When I water leaves are drooping.

typo, 1/2 gallon each plant

@DivChem

Do I need to put your name on every post? Still learning. Sorry

1 Like

Do you have pets?

Going forward, I would add 1-2” of rice hulls to your containers on top of the soil. This will suppress fungus gnats.

No need. I’m not a horticulturist I just have knowledge of where I grow. Which is below the 26th parallel. It’s normally Hot and Humid. I have to run two large dehumidifiers in the house just to maintain 35/40% humidity… Sorry bout your issues. But if it’s a continuous issue. You might wanna look @ your entire Ecosystem!!

@KeystoneCops
Yes I have 2 dogs. Everything is in the basement and the dogs do occasionally come down.

Do either of them have long white fur?

mini bulldogs