Panda's Growventures

Yeah original plan was a MB and a Triangle Mints which didnt pop so i picked up a POTG pack at my local grow store :smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome. We have a shop here that recently started carrying genetics. Idk if you have to be medical or not to purchase… as only medical can grow. Curious th though.

1 Like

Nope! Here in NY we’re all good. Less than a half mile from my insurance office I manage there is a local store i buy all my soils and nutrients and supplies from. Its fantastic. They also happen to have a selection of seeds of all kinds. I got the Ethos POTG cause i saw it over a year ago now and was sold out when i went back to get it, so i was stoked they had it again.

Fun fact too though, the store also sells crazy supplies and kits, etc for some psilocybin grows as well… including a lot of spore selections :joy: Thats not “legal” yet however

1 Like

Damn. I need to move to NY. I watched a video on YouTube with burner hitting a lot of spots there and he said y’all have one of the best cannabis scenes in the US.

1 Like

I’m upstate, so i have no idea how it is down in the city.

I do pretty damn well though have been perpetually growing year round indoors for a few years now…

…THANKS TO THIS AMAZING SITE AND ALL THE PEOPLE.

I seriously couldn’t have done it without you all. I still memba my first grow i rode the struggle bus through :laughing:

1 Like

I think that’s a right of passage that a lot of people are bypassing now. It’s getting so easy that a lot of people don’t even see deficiencies anymore. As nutrients get better and easier to use growers don’t have to learn as much. :man_shrugging: I mean I’m grateful these days cuz I’m over the bs problems.

1 Like

I switched too all dry nutes and top dressing my soil cause I’m a lazy panda :panda_face: and i havent looked back!

The FF trio was ok, but i got sick of mixing and testing too much and battled a LOT of salt buildup lol

Gaia Green has been the way for me ever since.

I still use FF soils though!

1 Like

the FF nutrients drove me up the wall… lol. I used the dirty dozen… Switched to jacks and coco. Not as laid back as your method, but I suck at your method. LOL.

1 Like

Suck how? Like you literally just sprinkle a bunch of tablespoons per gallons on the top, i swirl it a little and keep watering just straight dechlorinated water

Easy mode for the win lol

1 Like

Ive never tried coco myself :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah idk I can’t answer that. Lmao

I love coco and jacks, but it’s daily feed and they grow really fast… but the daily watering and run off collection… Oy…

1 Like

200w (1)

I don’t wanna water daily lmao. I’ll fill up 5 gal home depot buckets and just saturate the ever loving crap outta them every few days lol

2 Likes

Graduation day for the babies today! Theyre all nested into their new 5gal vegging pots for a while before I slap em into giant 10s with fresh soil to flower lol

4 Likes

Always makes me happy and its amazing how much the babies grow in a week. The POTG is obviously a little behind the MB due to the failed germination of the Triangle Mints, but whatevs!

3 Likes

Looking happy!

2 Likes

Thanks! Im always so impatient though for them to get bigger :smile:

2 Likes

I got a brand new Samsung S23 Ultra phone over the weekend, so this grow is going to get quite a few pictures testing all the new camera coolness.

I wanna take pictures of the moon, but of course it’s a New Moon cycle at the moment so I’ll have to wait :laughing:

In the meantime, here’s Dalia. One of the 5 pups in our house. She’s a daschund/papillon mix :grin:

6 Likes

Awww she’s soooo cute

3 Likes

Man my MB plant is soooooooo much bigger than the POTG :laughing:

2 Likes

New growth after topping! The MB is still huge though already :joy:

4 Likes