Panda's Growventures

Getting milky! Almost time to chop!

2 Likes

So exciting! Also glad to see you still up and about. Holidays kick your ass too?

1 Like

Every day kicks my butt my man… work has been terrible :pensive::pensive: I cant find anyone to hire and have been alone working my insurance office for a whole year now. I literally only took TWO days off all last year sighs

1 Like

I hope that improves soon. I went through something similar all of last year. I could hire people but they didn’t last more than a week. I’ve finally managed to get a handful of reliable employees, even though they’re pretty much all part time, they show up and do the work now. I have faith you’ll find some folks. It’s just so weirdly freaking hard. It feels like no one wants to work, which I know is a really tired politician talking point - but I think they all have gone their own way starting Etsy shops or selling crafts, rather than just flat out not working at all. Who knows.

Chop and hang day!

Going to try to keep drying as close to 60/60 as I can.

I’m not completely happy with the grow. Who ever is?

Going to try two photos again next time I think!

edit I’m SO sorry about my tents name on wifi :unamused:

Can remove that if mods need be. Ive just always done that with everything and just realized

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Truer words never spoken. I think there’s two types - the glad to have any bud at all, and the eternal critics. I am often both at once.

2 Likes

Thats the best way to be i feel though. If there isnt room for improvement and learning then whats the point anymore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

NEW GROW ALERT!

Sooooo, the time has come to start over again! I was unhappy with my last grow. Yields weren’t fantastic and i super battled humidity and calmag issues.

Back to some photo seeds! I dropped another Ethos Memberberry seed, and a friend had given me a random Triangle Mints seed. TM never germed :frowning:

Soooooo, I was at the plant store anyways today and i ended up picking up a pack of Ethos Planet of the Grapes strain (which i always wanted to try!).

MB is already in a solo and broke ground today. Theyre always soooooo cute when theyre little! Slapped a POTG in a papertowel and baggy and hopefully should pop by the weekend and will throw that in tent soon. Stay tuned!

1 Like

TameDismalGalapagoshawk-max-1mb

I think imma name the little guy Cornelius :joy:

2 Likes

I am tuned in!!

2 Likes

I’m so excited to start a new grow again. Super pumped about the Planet of the Grapes :smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

popcorn

4 Likes

Haha :smile: that’s awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for watching along guys! Man… I always love seedlings. Its so exciting when they’re babies.

The Memberberry has a slight headstart of about 5 days since the original plan for a Triangle Mints seed which didn’t germinate. The Planet of the Grapes replacement has broken ground though!

They’re soooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

I plan on completely filling the tent again though and trying to grow them into monsters like my last MB grow. Multiple transplants and 10 gal pots here we come! :smile:

5 Likes

Set to watch :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

@Low Great!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Supposed to be a great strain, excited to watch!

2 Likes

Which one @Low ? The POTG? Im super excited to try it!!

Memberberries i can confirm was AMAZING. Had well over a lb from two plants lol And that was AFTER battling some mold issues and chopping off huge parts of colas lol

2 Likes

Ope, sorry I read it wrong, thought you were down to potg. Excited for both.

2 Likes