Panda's Growventures

I have a 2x4 as well and have been trying to push 3 girls in mine and it’s difficult :laughing: I want a bigger tent

Oh no man… that’s terrible. Thankfully I haven’t had a germination problem yet

. Easy to fill a 2x4 with one plant.
Last 3 grows.

5 Likes

fortunately they were freebies but I would sure like to have had them make it into a tent. I was nervously excited about it but I guess it ain’t a problem for now to worry about. I still have 1 photo period seed left. If I can get it to germinate I am gonna still give it a shot. But i’ve got a seed pack coming from ilgm with 3 different strains I also want to try and they are autos also. If I ever harvest all I’ve got planned to grow, I’m gonna have to take some to the grave with me to enjoy it. :sweat_smile:

So much room!!! And a trellis no less :grin:

My tent is freaking paaaaccckkkeeedddd :laughing::laughing:

Mine aren’t so pretty :pensive:

5 Likes

Was that monster an auto or a photo

2 Likes

Top 2 gave me just under 7 ozs ea., last pict was 12 ozs.

2 Likes

i have a 4x4 i set up for this grow. compared to my 2x4 it’s huge. i know it’s only twice the space but I feel like you could probably put 8 auto’s in there. Definitely going for 6 in there.

3 Likes

@Newbiedude Yeah I want a 4x4 or 5x5 with maybe a Scorpion Diablo light. I feel I could easily do 6-8 autos in there :laughing:

1 Like

@Audiofreak That’s awesome. My first grow of the 3 GDP autos I did I got around 14 Oz dry. I dunno if I’ll get that this time, although the GSCX has huuuuujaaaahhhhh colas

1 Like

Wouldn’t know what to do with all of that. We smoke just under a oz a month, so I’m on target for a constant supply wit just one plant at a time. This stuff I just cured may even last longer as it is pretty much 1 hit shit. I’ve put myself to sleep a few times with it.

1 Like

Those are fine looking lasses.

1 Like

@Audiofreak Well, I’ve always been a heavy smoker. More so since I broke my back, and the more I smoke cannabis the less cigarettes I smoke also :laughing:

I also probably waste a LOT of weed as I have soooooo much now. Like I want green hits and will tap that bowl out and accept nothing less at this point.

I’m a damn spoiled panda now that I’m growing :laughing:

3 Likes

Believe me, I want them to look better :laughing:

I know exactly what you mean. I responded to a thread on what you do with roaches. “I through them out” I dont need no stinking roaches, I got ounces!

1 Like

@Audiofreak FOR REEEEAAALLLLL. It’s actually hilarious how pompous I’ve become about it. Like nah… I want fresh stuff. It’s fine… just tap it out and get some more :laughing:

2 Likes

Remember the Ugly Duckling story. Have faith.

1 Like

Never in a million years would I have thought I’d be this way.

And I remember scraping bowls for resin like a peasant. Seriously makes me laugh

2 Likes

Hell if I drop a small bud while loading the bowl I dont even pick it up right away. How f ed up is that.

1 Like