Ozzimotosan's Two Critical Haze and Two Northern Lights X Big Bud Grow Journal 1/25/19

Man U got some serious shit goin on. Keep on keeping on my friend :v::call_me_hand::+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well, I can finally access my pix! Let’s see if I can upload some.
@Liljoe NICE!
Nope. Still being blocked. I don’t get it. They don’t sell T99 seeds, but they let you post them.
WTH??? I will keep trying. I do enough business with ILGM, they should let us post some pix of some seeds that are strains they don’t sell. It may inspire them to sell them.
@raustin Can you help me out here Bro?

2 Likes

Joe! I would love to spend a few hours with you seeing how all that stuff works.
How long have you been growing? Did you start with soil. I do so wish I could upload a picture or two. They are doing GREAT!

3 Likes

Wow Thanks @Ozzimotosan1
Technically This 2nd round I am just about finished is only my 2nd real indoor grow to the finish. I had a buddy about 20 years ago I had helped with his grows and he taught me a shit load. I had a couple small ones in my yard a few summers ago, nothing big tho (pink kush) Then helped my little brother out with a few outdoor this past summer, and only just started indoor again less than a year ago. I started in pro-mix, and the hydro growing is going to be new to me.
I just cut my last GSC down today and still 2 OGK still going till end of the week. Here is the GSC

She turned out very nice, and I weighd with my fish scale, just for shit n giggles, it weighs 2 pounds even (wet ofcourse)
And here are the last 2 OGK

I have alot of trimming to do tonight lol
Too bad about your pics also,have you tried changing camera settins to lower resolution maybe? Be smaller file

5 Likes

Sweet haul Bro! Wow, didn’t know you had so much experience!
I’ve tried everything. It shows the max size when your uploading.
I get the aw snap screen, but once I got a pop up says some crap.
Hey, I do what I can.

3 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1 I had to throw this in there my second grow

6 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1 I hope u don’t mind me getting in on ure thread but I’m stoked!!!

1 Like

@Liljoe when I grow up I wanna be like you. Damn that’s sweet!!! I’m gonna get there give me a few more grows. Keep on keeping on brother :v::call_me_hand::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969 yours looking great.
Here is the GSC trimmed up and hanging @Ozzimotosan1

About 3 hours of trimming :disappointed_relieved:
Trimming sucks :laughing:

6 Likes

I hate trimming to it suxs but look at the rewards. That’s a nice harvest!!! I hope I have a few fat colas like yours. :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969 I am pretty proud of my girls, but I cant take all the credit lol, alot of great people and info on this forum that helped me along the way.
And patience buddy, you will get there too.
Stay Green buddy

2 Likes

@Liljoe I feel the exact same way. Keep on keeping on friend :v::call_me_hand::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

No prob. They are BEAUTIES!!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1 can’t wait for the color change. They are supposed to turn purple.

2 Likes

Well trying a different browser, let’s see if I can post a few.

Well here they are today! That’s all I could upload. Enjoy!
P.S. If you click on the picture you can see it better.

3 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1 looking good :sunglasses::v::+1:

2 Likes

@Ozzimotosan1. Glad u finally got pics to load. Lookin good bro. Nice young ladies. :grin::v:

1 Like

Hey Guy,
The two closest the power strip are the NL X BB, and the two closest the camera are the Critical Haze. Already decided to do two Jack Herer, and two with a very high CBD count, and lower THC. Know of any? Got both my dogs on hemp oil. Seems to have added some energy to their old bones!
This was on 2/5/19, what a difference a few days makes! Going to keep these girls thinned out. Keep the mold away.

4 Likes

Haha finally got some pics, Thats awsome😉 @Ozzimotosan1 looking good!!!

2 Likes

Yup, used another browser, so no more “AH, SNAP” LOL!
Making some brownies. new batch of oil from shake, stem, and vaped weed.
Been coming out very well!

2 Likes