Outdoor grow training question

I know, I spray with dead bug every week to try to help, and I inspect for beetles constantly. I have some Thurcide coming tomorrow for caterpillar season. Mines in a cart, so slugs shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

And being in the north east we had a lot of rain and cool cloudy days, I started to notice mold and had to bring them in to dry out a couple of days and spray down with fungicide, I put them in the spare room and blew the fan A couple days, The two big photos were hard to get through the doorways

I bet. This is my first outdoor attempt. Nice looking plant I guess, but I’m on the fence about doing it again. I may though, I got nothing but time.

4 Likes

Looks nice

@Dexterado

Top and LST

1 Like

Looks like I’m late on on answering your first post lol :laughing:

High,
I topped and fimmed and the harvest was way more than I expected. I supercropped as well

This is 8 plants, and a little more than 10 pounds of flower.
I’d recommend all three.
Happy growin
Ger

4 Likes

I crush egg shells and apply around base of plants. Have used Sluggo in the past. Both work well.

2 Likes

This is how it’s looking now. Getting some of the older bigger leaves turning yellow. Don’t care much for that. Damn temp is unbearable. 98 today.

5 Likes

Looks awesome beautiful plant

I had a hummingbird fly into my big girls while I was standing there, scared the crap out of me I thought it was a big hornet or bumble be, but she just hovered and sucked on a bud, if she eats bugs she’s welcome anytime she wants a buzz. :sunglasses:Cat

1 Like

Had a lot of my fan leaves turn yellow, thought it might have been a potassium deficiency so started some bloom but I think its just the heat.

Possibly, some of my older original big fan leaves are slowly turning yellow, but I think that’s ok. It’s been flowering 5 weeks today.

4 Likes