Weirdosies??! No clue what you talkin bout… Gringo so coooo… :nerd_face: @Tenga

1 Like

24hrs later…

5 Likes

Drum roll please.

5 Likes

Touché my man.

You got tails already? Niiice

I keep telling everybody I have a weed angel. I literally could go straight to solos. But I will wait till tomorrow. I have to trim some bud.

1 Like

@Green707Thumb I go socks and sandals everywhere in the spring, summer, and fall…my wife hates it :rofl:

2 Likes

As the Beastie Boys say. Tomorrow we gonna kick it Root Down. How you gonna kick it kick it Root Down.

1 Like

I dropped a zkittles Silently with you guys and did everything the same and mine didn’t crack either so maybe I’ll go root down tomorrow toooo…:wink:

2 Likes

All this seed dropping, im over here bout to buy a new tent and light :grimacing:

6 Likes

If doesn’t hurt your pocket, and bills too bad. And lastly if there is a significant other that doesn’t mind. Then I figure why the heck not!

I’m the same. I have fomo going on and thinking of a way can drop beans right now also :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Zkittlez? Sweeeet join the drop partayyy
Will let you determine who is who😆 long hair dude reminds me of @CoyoteCody
I know you dropped some Tangie too yea??

4 Likes

None can be me. They all have to much hair. Unless this is that geico commercial. Which then as a 80’s kid I still had hair. Lol

4 Likes

The HappyMan and I are dropping Tangie but the date we are gonna do it is classified.
We will have a big reveal later.
:joy::bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes

I’m this one

But I currently don’t have that much hair :rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Happilyretired. Is that u really???

1 Like

Yes it is…:v:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Update: 1 of 5 have popped and the 1 only just - should I be keeping a warmer temp? It’s like 68-70… ?

1 Like

I think they like it in the high 70’s low 80’s. When I moved mine to the WiFi cabinet they popped like 8hrs later.

2 Likes