Outdoor Field Blend + Indoor Project

It’s is a little bit knf but it’s just farming on a small scale I have a 500 acre farm but the tea I use is cheap and simple and great results
50lb bag of alfalfa pellets is 20 bucks at feed store
1 bottle b vitamin complex
1 bottle vitamin c 1000mg
1 5lbs bag molasses crystals
5 gallon bucket
1 bag of kelp meal
Now mix like this
4 cups alfalfa pellets in the 1 gallon paint strainer tye with bread tye
Fill 5gal bucket with water put aerator in bucket place bag of alfalfa pellets on the air stone in bottom of the bucket
1/4 cup kelp meal
2 b complex pills
1 vitamin c pill
3 tablespoons molasses crystals
Put all this in bucket stir it in let sit over night
Take alfalfa pellets out squeeze water out toss in garden save strainer stir bucket make sure pills fully dissolved ph it for indoor and don’t have to ph it for outdoors
Give to plants and get 6in of growth I usually get 4 to 6 inches of growth when I use this all said and done cost of buying every thing including bucket and air pump about 50 bucks and have enough to do it for a whole year at least
Application rates at once every 2 to 3 weeks and stop at close to mostly cloudy and clear trichomes this really works well I got a couple other guys that are getting great results from this
Just something to play with try it on your vegetables or neighbors garden if leary about it

7 Likes

What caused them all to stunt at beginning of flower? @Green707Thumb looking great to me man. That set up is absolutely stunning. I’ve changed it to watching I’m hoping to learn a lot it seems you know what you’re doing here good growing homie :pray:

1 Like

Thanks @Hello777hi I’m all about growing clean organic :fire: that I’m proud to smoke myself - yield comes 2nd these days :wink:

The clones were being kept under 24hr lights at the shop - something my buddy and I have discussed since he could do something about that (18hrs DAVE!!!)

The result was early flower attempts by damn near all of them in the end, but worst on the Venom OG + BBM for sure, took awhile to get them revegging properly but c’est la vie!

3 Likes

@beardless @ashhhh @PurpNGold74 @Big123 trying to include as many good peeps as possible

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Very much interested in organically grown. Almost there but not quite.

4 Likes

Yay another thread im behind on! :joy::joy: set to watching but headed to the top.

Edit: DUDE!!

Growing one of these crossed with a Kush Breath. That thing smells more then anything ive vegged. Not sure what parent is so beautifully funkyd. But cheers. (Cherry Gar See Ya sounds wicked too, and a few more outdoorsers. Early vote? candyland… back to the top)

Edit 2: all caught up. Your already vegging clones you say… so are any exceptionally funky? Like weedy funky. Od expect the DSS’s to smell more gsc like flowery/minty/earthy/lavender

3 Likes

thanks for the tag @Green707Thumb I’ll be set to watching to try and help out with as much as i can!

1 Like

Coo thanks for joining along @beardless it’s a jump from the easy life that’s for sure but the rewards are there when done right, fuller natural terp expressions etc

2 Likes

SS OG x Kush Breath? Yes please :grin:

Yea the Ethos CGSY i have some seriously high hopes for finding next year’s outdoor candidates after an indoor pheno hunt :face_with_monocle: :money_mouth_face:

BTW don’t let me confuse you, I’m only growing these clones currently, havent done any cloning yet myself - the Purp Punch/Mango Kush/Sunsets are all offsite now except for one SS that I’m keeping for now it seems lol

2 Likes

Righteous @ashhhh come along for the ride by all means!

Plants are bigger, more fleshed out (especially veggies :yum:) since those first pics awhile back so stay tuned for updates Sat :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looking forward to going through it. Im just working right now and will be back in a few hours

1 Like

Present and accounted for…damn I’m behind on my reading…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Green707Thumb I feel it man I’m so upset I don’t have a new grow going yet even though I’m smoking my bud :joy: it’s an awesome experience I can’t wait to see what you get

1 Like

Mad respect for farmers @ThcinKC and the DIY approach :facepunch:

THC is doing some simply amazing :poop: right now.

But im asking if the SS clone had a funk in veg. Yes i got a SS x OGKB from Phenofinders or two running rn. Still vegging tho :sob:. Got some pics of the SS alone? Love to leaf compare :joy:( im such a weed fanboy)

3 Likes

I had posted this off center terrible pic on a diff thread - it’s the SS that came back home from the offsite flowering room(s) that are apparently full :rage: oh well - these phenos show sweeter berry notes, more GSC than OG kush traits

2 Likes

I both my phenos have nice spread out leaves which leads me to think SS leaning. But one has the most leathery looking leaves. The other is more like that one you show. I have a few sherbs growing beside it. And honestly it gets lost in the bunch if i dont look close.

I really think we are growing close the the same deal my man. The OG’s crossed in is what peaked my attention. Any Sunset’s mentiond im looking anyway

Both up top

Ok maybe not quite like yours. But the leaves remind me of weed leaves. Urs remind me of the cookies n sherbs

The leathery one

They look closer in pics and more grown. But all grow its been a def diff. Nice to see another one as im growing

4 Likes

Def more indica leaning by the look of em, nice canopy you got going there :face_with_monocle: :+1:

I like to think leaves on mine suggest what you get when you smoke it - more of a 50/50 with the Durban Poison coming through - cuz SS always puts me in a great mood, not too heavy… which is why i got nighty night bud like this on deck :drooling_face:

Does look like some :drooling_face: worthy smoke

1 Like

More the merrier @ashhhh and @Arrow

So going forward -

1. No more Biobizz Grow (the reco feeding chart suggests feeding grow all the way through? which I found odd to say the least)
  2. Adding Bud Candy and Biobizz Fish Mix to the nute lineup which includes Bloom and TopMax
  3. No more straight R/O or molasses adds - I like to infuse some molasses to help early flower but too much will make for bad bacteria eventually - only light nute feeds every watering with tea once/week in between until 2 weeks to harvest, aka flush time bby
3 Likes