Out from under the stairs

@Borderryan22 thought about all them beans you’ve been dropping and got jealous. Zkittles Auto

I’ve got @Graysin Yeti Wedding standing 19" a couple days into flower. Old Man’s Seed lush and green with her pretty little pistils blinking at me. The white widow “seedling” is way to old to be so small, but neglect does what it does. She may have missed a couple feedings…

10 Likes

Ooooh new bean sprouts! Freakin awesome. I’m stoked about your dad’s seeds. That’s super cool that it’s flowering.

1 Like

I think I’m ordering parts to make a cloner because I want to start training her last week :rofl:

I can’t keep up with everything. :skull:

2 Likes

It’s still just a shot in the dark on strain?

Oh absolutely. He’d been growing for 35+ years. I got them all out of this metal tin he kept his supplies in… had a pile of 15 year old joint snipes, piles of twigs and seeds. Maybe 50 of them. I’ve dunked about half so far.

My uncle speculates that since he was the main supplier over the last decade of his life that “it has to be either White Widow, Blueberry, AK-47, or Sour Diesel”.

Who knows how long he kept these seeds for. The packiest pack rat of an old farm boy I’ve ever known :joy:. They may precede Uncle Mike’s supply chain. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh man so those aren’t just rando seeds. I mean, kind of a bummer on the “could be” factor, but those are like potential originals. Idk what you’d call them, heirlooms? Damn that’d be badass if you could test them. I’m sure they’ll be able to figure a way soon lol

1 Like

One day man

2 Likes

Nice looking tail Brother :joy:, looking good in the grow space :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I just cut down a totally untrained plant I grew on 12/12 because she was 100% cooked and I totally forgot about her:sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

@Nicky just mentioned this very thing. I bet the OG landraces have a much higher shot of actually being identified - it’s apparently $400 a pop to get em tested but possible

2 Likes

The level of awesome is the reason I hearted that. I almost gagged a little at $400 a pop lol

3 Likes

Perhaps @Nicky wouldn’t mind sharing more (like the name of the company) :joy::rofl: I don’t have $400 to burn at the moment but I’d love to have it handy in case I’m ever rollin’ in it.

2 Likes

It would be cool to learn more of it was about inheriting a cross where the origins were lost track of. Or if the rando seeds produce wild bud. Then it might be worth it to me to figure out what magic combo I have :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

But 400$ buys a heavy stockpile of really nice seeds :rofl:

3 Likes

@Graysin Yeti Wedding ain’t playing around at 24" now. Untrained, but I like her shape. She’s been really easy to care for so far.

I’m almost finished with the cloner build, just waiting on foam collars. Then I’ll cut the holes and train Old Man’s Seed since I’ll have the ability to carry her genetics on.

Old Man’s Seed looking less neglected than before, I should be able to take several cuttings since I’ll quad her anyway.

10 Likes

The thing about the dispensaries here in CO is Live weigh vs pre pack. I go to a place called Affinity on Colfax and they always live weigh right in front of you. You get to smell and look at the buds real close before purchase. I only go there and only occasionally as with the tax, even a top shelf 1/8th at 30% THC is like $40.00 out the door.

What I do see happening and was always worried it would is some dispensaries are only in it for the money. So even if they produce an inferior product, they still sell it.

4 Likes

oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree

2 Likes

Ayyy brother how goes the cape!?

Living life down here man. Trying to keep up with life, I imagine similar to you :rofl:. Works been busier than I have in probably 15 months, wife fought for a huge promotion, so picking up that slack has got my planties neglected but “thriving”.

Good to see you back around my friend. I can’t keep up on Instagram :rofl: it’s just too much on top of here, and I can barely keep up here.

Hope things are good :metal:

1 Like

That’s awesome though brother good for you two! Congratulations to her. Yeah bet it’s super busy down there since it’s August haha. Yeah I find it super hard to keep up everywhere on top of work n keeping the girl happy as well.

1 Like

Holy fhiikopuncst bcdsjudcbnj there has been too much going on.

It’s been so hard to pay these girls good attention. @Stoneman was moving mid grow, so his plant came to live with mine. 2 girls in the pen getting ready to flower.

Finally finished the cloner… which meant I could finally top… bottom… and transplant… and train the Old Man Seed.

Loaded the cloner up with the white widow head too.

Everyone fed and tucked back in. Around 85 degrees keeping to about 50 degrees with Yeti Wedding flowering around 3 weeks and a half?

6 Likes