Out from under the stairs

I love them as well! Thanks bud

This has been an interesting grow with the girls getting sick and growing too big before I could flip and now having colas my height :joy:

So fun

3 Likes

Awesome upward shots! Looks like laying in a forest! The girls in the middle are frosty as hell too!!

3 Likes

That’s just beautiful
patrick-star-spongebob-squarepants

3 Likes

Ha ha! Thank you very much kind sir

2 Likes

That’s awesome to see those shots. You are absolutely killin it man! :beers:

1 Like

Thanks buddy I’m loving how everything’s going so far. :metal:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful sea of colas :heart_eyes:. Wonderful shot. Looking good brotha! :muscle::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

2 Likes

On point Brother!! Love the up skirt :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you both for the kindness!

The upskirts really are lovely.

@ConcreteBudz looks like I’ll have enough to setup a zip swap it you’re interested when your rain forest comes down :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh definitely brother!!! We will do a trade for sure! I want a few of us to meet up n burn have a fishing/beach day man that would be dope. But yeah i can hop right on 495 anytime and be your way :wink::sunglasses:

Beach sounds like blast of a time! Count me in

2 Likes

You already know!!! :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::100:

Happy Saturday friends

12 Likes

You too, bro! Be safe!

1 Like

I’m out and about on mine too!!

9 Likes

Beautiful midnight scheme. What area you live? I’m out near Cape Cod Massachusetts

@Borderryan22 thanks buddy! I always ride cautious, but I do honestly believe horsepower is a safety feature. :metal:

6 Likes

I’m with you on that! (Hp being a safety feature)
I’m in the Austin texas area. Had the hammer performance 1275 big bore kit installed. My sportster has 103hp and 93tq

6 Likes

Over just a little east of htown here

3 Likes

Y’all are a long way from my neck of the woods :rofl:

I’ve some cats live close to me up here, say within 50 minutes. It’ll be a blast if we ever coordinate a cookout smoke session.

2 Likes

I used to crew for a Formula E race car. The driver had a saying… Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall. But Torque is how much fun you have before you hit the wall!

6 Likes