Organic soil grows with shindig153

Loving it. Beautiful flowers. Great colours lots frost.
Well done yet again
@shindig153

1 Like

I’m stupid I forgot it wasn’t Ilgm. 🤦🏻 :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Dman1969 I posted a picture of my Girl Scout Cookies Extreme on @Blackmoon journal today from Ilgm

I can’t enter because I got the seeds from a friend.

11 Likes

Both of them are stunning…
You don’t need BOM, you have the praise and accolades of your Cannafam :v:

6 Likes

My Brother Enlightened said it all! But your skills are truly amazing!! Keep on keepin on My you do it amazingly well!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

56 days into flower. Update on the grow zone.

Sugar Black :rose:is finished. She is fading fast and the trichomes are more amber. Still going to let her go a little longer to let her amber up a little more. Probably harvesting this coming weekend.

Next is Red dragon. She’s finally starting to bulk up. I was wondering if that would happen.

Bubblegum is next. She has gotten nice and chunky.

Laughing buddha is doing great. She getting very chunky. Some foxtailing going on. Seems like that is common based on the seedbank photo.

Last is Crystal. Seems like the worst of the nute burn is over. She cruising along. Hope to see her bulk up a bunch over the next couple of weeks.

Treated again this week for powdery mildew. I didn’t see any by eye. In taking photos of trichomes I noticed a small spot on the bubblegum plant. I looked over it again to find it but couldn’t see the wpm. I sprayed anyway. For anyone reading, this is my official endorsement if green cleaner to treat wpm. Seems to have done a really good job keep it a bay and is safe to use during flower.

11 Likes

Looking great @shindig153! Those are some wonderful looking buds. Still planning to harvest this weekend?

1 Like

How’s the fish tank plant doin My Brother? :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Mighty update @shindig153 gland you got mildew sorted heading for the finish line now :+1:
Looking great awesome grow enjoyed the journey with you. Cheers

2 Likes