Organic soil grows with shindig153

Loving it. Beautiful flowers. Great colours lots frost.
Well done yet again
@shindig153

2 Likes

I’m stupid I forgot it wasn’t Ilgm. :person_facepalming:t2: :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Dman1969 I posted a picture of my Girl Scout Cookies Extreme on @Blackmoon journal today from Ilgm

I can’t enter because I got the seeds from a friend.

14 Likes

Both of them are stunning…
You don’t need BOM, you have the praise and accolades of your Cannafam :v:

7 Likes

My Brother Enlightened said it all! But your skills are truly amazing!! Keep on keepin on My you do it amazingly well!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

56 days into flower. Update on the grow zone.

Sugar Black :rose:is finished. She is fading fast and the trichomes are more amber. Still going to let her go a little longer to let her amber up a little more. Probably harvesting this coming weekend.

Next is Red dragon. She’s finally starting to bulk up. I was wondering if that would happen.

Bubblegum is next. She has gotten nice and chunky.

Laughing buddha is doing great. She getting very chunky. Some foxtailing going on. Seems like that is common based on the seedbank photo.

Last is Crystal. Seems like the worst of the nute burn is over. She cruising along. Hope to see her bulk up a bunch over the next couple of weeks.

Treated again this week for powdery mildew. I didn’t see any by eye. In taking photos of trichomes I noticed a small spot on the bubblegum plant. I looked over it again to find it but couldn’t see the wpm. I sprayed anyway. For anyone reading, this is my official endorsement if green cleaner to treat wpm. Seems to have done a really good job keep it a bay and is safe to use during flower.

13 Likes

Looking great @shindig153! Those are some wonderful looking buds. Still planning to harvest this weekend?

2 Likes

How’s the fish tank plant doin My Brother? :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Mighty update @shindig153 gland you got mildew sorted heading for the finish line now :+1:
Looking great awesome grow enjoyed the journey with you. Cheers

3 Likes

Excuse the photo bombing,
I thought I’d share the SBR clone progress thus far…

They all look healthy and will want up potting and feed soon.

7 Likes

The clones are looking great @Enlightened420. You’re going to enjoy the results.

I need to work on my clone and early veg game. I’ve been concentrating so hard on the flowers that I over looked the obvious in the veg tent. I wasn’t testing my ph.:person_facepalming: As a result my clones and babies are looking rough and slow going but starting to look better. I’ll post pics for tomorrow’s update.

@Kilgoretrout yes I did harvest Sugar Black :rose:

Because of powdery mildew I had to change up my process. I trimmed the big fans and the bigger sugar leaves and cleaned the buds using distilled water and peroxide.

Never had to deal with wpm so I hope this works. I’m on high alert and will be keeping a close eye on progress.

@Dman1969 the fish tank clone ended up not being a marijuana plant. It was from a house plant. It definately had me fooled until the first set of leaves did look quit right.

I’ll try to root a cutting in the tank now that I know it can be done.

10 Likes

Thanks for all the love @borialis. It’s appreciated.

3 Likes

Update on the grow. The flower tent is looking a little different without SBR in there.

All plants are doing good. Starting of week 9.

Red Dragon is fading and trying to finish up. Should be harvesting soon.

Laughing Buddha is getting really fat. I have a branch that is starting to bend over because the buds a getting heavy. She is still shooting pistols so she has a little while to go.

Bubblegum is doing good and is getting really frosty. Waiting on the trichomes to amber.

Crystal is looking rough but still putting on size. She should still have a few weeks to go.

8 Likes

Here’s my sad looking veg tent.

They’re looking better so hopefully they get going soon.

8 Likes

I’m excited about this my Brother! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Need a new law
No law shall infringe upon the rights of human kind to use anything Mother Nature has provided as they wish period!

3 Likes

Caught up on your recent harvest and it looks marvelous!
Been reading where you’ve been dealing with WPM and you may want to consider getting some UVA/B light in there. I researched it awhile back and installed 4 in one of my tents a 4x8 that I’ve used primarily for flowering about 18? Months ago and haven’t had any issues.
I purchased from solarcure 4’ bulbs and fixtures. You can source the fixtures as well. They turn on middle of the day for 3-4 hrs
You can also use them for plants started inside that you’ll be taking out to harden them off.
Anyway from what I remember reading up was the reduction or elimination of WPM along with increases in the plants defense mechanism more inline with what the sun provides.

Keep it growing on and keep feeding your endocannabinoid systems folks

4 Likes

Thanks for the information about uva/b to help with wpm. I’ll take a look at them. Have you used that because you had a wpm problem? I’ve read a bit about wpm and understand it’s really hard to get rid of.

My plan is to finish up indoor is continue using green cleaner. I had to process my sbr faster than I wanted to after the chop because I was seeing little spot of wpm. My plan moving forward is to spray the plants with green cleaner right before harvest to get rid of most of the wpm so I feel better about hanging the plant. The gc dries really fast so it shouldn’t cause any problems with harvest. After the intial dry I’ll trim and clean to further prevent wpm.

Thank you for the kind words and information. It’s much appreciated.

2 Likes

I got them for providing the plants the necessary (like outside) spectrum lacking in traditional LED fixtures for better harvests.
I did have a few minor issues with WPM but that wasn’t my driving force in getting them. Since using them I haven’t had any.
Recently got another set for my other 4x8 tent too.
Basement gets into the 70% plus RH range depending on outside conditions and I do get water on floor when we have heavy extended rains along with humidifying the tents to keep VPD in range with lights on. Run a large dehumidifier when needed but even with that my night RH recently has hit 55-65% with temps down to 68-70f and no WPM
Haven’t treated (nor had to treat) for it any other way since getting them.

https://www.solacure.com/mold.html

Disclaimer: results may or may not be the same haha but just wanted to share for your consideration

3 Likes

Here is my temp and humidity graph from the last week.
Not optimal at night but had water on floor from heavy rains and getting that cleared up.

Just got some hygrometers with blue tooth connection and am now able to review on phone and download data about 6 days ago.
Both tents are in flower

6 Likes