Opinion wanted!

Use cal mag for those nutrients. Molasses is more for feeding the microbes that live in the soil if you use soil.

2 Likes

I find it very telling that FF has addied CalMag to the schedule…

6 Likes

100% agreed. The augers in the molasses will feed the microbe life in the soil. We use molasses while brewing our teas.
Roots Organic have a nice organic CalMag. Alittle pricy but it is organic.
Happy growing…

1 Like

With fresh soil you can walk on the organic side & not water til you get runoff & get away with it. With the ocean forest being on the bottom, I would think you have about 2-3 weeks left of veg growth before you would actually need food. A calmag supplement might be all they may ask for til then. Pics of the plant can help us help you better.

3 Likes

The cloudy photo is my 1st attempt at LSTing, the 2nd was the next morning. They seem to be okay, do you agree? They both were taking Sunday and then Monday morning for perspective :+1:

5 Likes

Looking good. There really isn’t a wrong way to LST. Just remember that the goal is to flatten the canopy so that all bud sites get equal light. If you can do that you will have nothing but cola buds. Here are examples from my last 2 grows. The frame you see in the second picture, was added for bud support only, all training was LST using LST clips:

5 Likes

Im using FF trio! and have FF cal-mag

Beautiful Ladies :slightly_smiling_face:

They look great.

On chart its say to 6 tsp of big bloom but when you first start i would do 2ml of big bloom and 3ml of cal mag