One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready & four to go!

God morning @Jamie1234, welcome to forum. You will need to start a new post with a support ticket for us to be able to help. Let me find one for you. Lots of great people here as well as experienced growers. @Countryboyjvd1971 do you have a support ticket handy? I just woke up & cant find one quickly.

2 Likes

Lol, just tagged you

1 Like

Ill post it in the thread of started fir them @Laurap no worries
And good morning :sunny: :smiley:

1 Like

Good Morning sunshine :wink:

1 Like

I transplanted her last night. Think shell make it & catch up?

6 Likes

They will surprise you with how resilient they can be…

2 Likes

Gosh, hope youre right. She was over 4" in length but only one lil root. Hope she makes it as shes already been thru hell with a 28 day to break ground. I lost her, thought i had drowned her in peat pod so dropped another, threw away pod but the seed must of washed out & attached to bottom of new with new girl pod. It was a surprise to see her at all!

2 Likes

She a fighter lol @Laurap im with @FloridaSon

2 Likes

Oh my i dont think this ones going to make it. This morning shes turned a dark greenish & layiny over. I propped her up said a lil prayer & crossed my fingers. Ive never killed a plant twice! :frowning:

1 Like

Here is to hoping she pulls through!!

4 Likes

After what shes been thru i hope so. Your b dream 1& CBs problem child encouraged me to try.

2 Likes

Hubbys wanting me to trash the lost skywalker. Gotta admit she doesnt look good but still she had only one long root when transplanted, turned dark green & stopped growing. One of first nodes felk off & there are now 3 leaves but they also look like original nodes. Been @ this point almost a week. Should i trash her? @Myfriendis410, @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Thats your call @Laurap
I personally tend to get rid of trouble makers and grow the stronger plants
I seem to have one or two every grow and if it’s starting to give issues this early on who knows what instore later
On tbe flip side to that ive also gotten some good stuff off a runt or trouble maker
Really it depends in hiw much effort youd like to put i to her
Myself i don’t really have the time to baby sit a plant that much so you say cull it and seop another bean :wink: lol :joy:
I probably wasn’t not much help tho

2 Likes

“Talking out both sides of your neck!”

Lol…showing her the whole coin, huh?

4 Likes

Some help you were @Countryboyjvd1971hahaha!

Yes! No!

But I agree completely with him. :joy:

4 Likes

Amnesia haze

8 Likes

Banana Kush

6 Likes

L A Confidential

5 Likes

Skywalker
Three are 36 days from sprout, skywalker is approx 20-24 days.

6 Likes

Looking very nice @Laurap. :sunglasses:

1 Like