One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready & four to go!

They’re all looking beautiful, @Laurap, good job!

2 Likes

skywalker is a vigorous plant for sure @Laurap

2 Likes

Beauties @Laurap

1 Like

Hope so, ive got the other skywalker that was lost & found. Shes still alive but still only two leaves & so tiny. Hubby says trash her but as long as shes green she stays.

5 Likes

I’m really curious about that LA Confidential and that banana kush. The picture of the LA Confidential caught my eye the day I joined the Forum. That banana kush I keep reading about it and it looks so good I might try that fruity Kush mix pack. I’m leaning towards the pop culture one with the Bruce Banner Skywalker and black widow. But as you know I don’t think you can choose wrong. Enjoy and they look aaaawesome!
Thank you for sharing have a good morning

1 Like

Next grow is pop culture. Cant wait!

2 Likes

what a great line up that is!!

2 Likes

Your little thumb just gets greener and greener :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Boo! Ive just got more confidence now.

1 Like

This is the skywalker that i thought didnt make it. Its been a week since transplant. Shes so small but has a teeny tiny leaf emerging. Tried hard to save her but honestly dont know how ill fit them all in my tent.

5 Likes

Sweetie you are an inspiration to me after all you went through last year. :hugs:

2 Likes

It was trial & error that grow. Going to try & have all babies in veg during hurricane season! They like the humidity! Thank you for the kind words.

1 Like

Yes it was and you did great. :+1:
Which reminds me… I need to get my little generator repaired soon :blush:

2 Likes

Yes mamn! Dont wanna be without it. Saved my butt!

1 Like

I had to tell you that i said i wouldnt flower in august…well…hubby was asking when we would harvest. It will be end of july or early august. Yikes!!! Got to figure out how to make a seedling house but my breakers wont hold anymore. But with only getting 2 harvests per year im still having to buy medical & whole purpose was to eliminate the expense. Such is life :wink:

2 Likes

My “crafty” mind will work on this. I remember reading something that @bob31 posted using under counter lights on a small metal shelf but I can’t find the post now :worried: In my situation I have to look at amps before I can plug in anything :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Maybe @dbrn32 can help you :blush:
If it’s warm enough down there, I’m thinking of some type of outdoor cold frame :thinking:

2 Likes

You Are My Angel!!!

2 Likes

Most definitely @Laurap

@SmoknGranny

1 Like

Awww you made me blush :blush: I have gotten use to looking at stuff and thinking about how to change/alter for other uses. Crazy thought I had the other day was to convert a used baby playpen to a mini portable greenhouse. :thinking: I left it at the thrift store as I saw a Mommy also looking at it. If it’s still there my next trip to town I’ll snag it!

1 Like

If you look around at some of that led under cabinet lighting they do have a very low power draw. We could probably diy a small light using those bridgelux strips too if you can find anything. Also, if this is specifically for seedlings, you could probably get away without the box and run them under 24 hours light if need be. Otherwise possibly converting a Rubbermaid container or something similar should be pretty cheap and easy.

2 Likes