OldTimeRockAndGrow Grow 1.25 And Beyond

I am using living soil so no feeding schedule. If I had to keep up with all that I would probably kill them all. Just have to keep good notes on watering schedule. :joy:

2 Likes

I am pretty excited. Got the new soil today. Most of the tea making ingredients are here. And I am ready to get another plant started. Will probably drop seed tomorrow. Here is the soil I will be using. If it is a problem posting pics moderators please feel free to remove.

And they sent a postcard with the tea recipes on it.

Can’t wait to see how this works out. :beers: :us:

2 Likes

Awesome I can’t either

I must be weird. I posted pics of dirt. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I must be weird as well because, I found it exciting and interesting :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Great minds… Have a good 4th.

2 Likes

Ingredients look yummy.

You too my friend :+1: :v:

1 Like

Gonna chop Blackberry Gum auto tomorrow. She has been outta the light and into the dark right after picture was taken

I’m interested in how well the new soil works, sounds good

2 Likes

Looks good. Maybe one of my new ones will come close.

1 Like

That’s a freakin auto that I planted back in December. I don’t think that it inherited the auto trait from the ruderalis. Didn’t start to flower until I flipped photos to flower. I’ve had some weird ones this time for sure. An auto that doesn’t act like an auto, a photo that acted like an auto, a supposed feminized seed that turned out to be a straight up dude. I knew that the reg was a 50/50 crap shoot, must not have been holding my mouth right when I picked the seed outta 10. Your doing great brother. I just got some of that dumb ol country boy luck. :+1: :v:

2 Likes

What a difference 3 days makes. I think she has hit the Kind Soil. She has grown 3 inches in the last 3 days. 15" tall now and getting bushy around the bottom. I dropped an auto LSD seed yesterday. I am excited to try the new soil out and see what I can do with it. I think this time I will go straight into the 5 gallon bag and not use cups. I am following the lead of @registereduser and will name this plant Dazed and the seedling will be Confused. It is going to be a lot of fun this grow. I can tell already. Here are a couple pics of Dazed. Check out post #3 it was 3 days ago. The last pic in that post.

3 Likes

Looking good bro! I have one in the kind soul again and she’s a beast so far. Really packing on weight at only four weeks in flower. What I’ve been doing with the Kind soil is watering about a gallon every four days to just a tiny amount of runoff just to get PH and PPM info on how the soil is and how much food she has available. In the first grow I think I may have underwatered and caused some growth issues. Once I started to get some runoff numbers she started doing better but it was a little late at that point. Live and learn. Good luck with this one I’m excited to see how they turn out. Also excited to see how your first one finishes.

Ok update time. Been a busy week. So Dazed is growing like a weed. It is the tallest plant in the tent. So far so good. I think I will be flipping the lights in about 2 weeks. I dropped another LSD auto seed and it sprouted today so Confused is born. I had to turn the drying tent into a seed propagation tent for the time being. What is the point of making plans if you can’t change them up along the way. Well here are some pics for the week.

Confused is my first try with Great Lakes Water Only soil. It will be a blast seeing how it goes for me. I plan on making organic tea to tweak things a little on this plant. All the gear came in for brewing tea. Just need to get a bag of worm castings and I will be ready to go. I will do the first batch of tea when I transplant into the 5 gallon bag. Happy growing and stay safe and high. :beers: :beers:

3 Likes

i was trying to read where you got your dirt

I got it from Detroit Nutrient Company.

You’re f@$king awesome! Love your reckless ambition.

I have a general question. I am growing my first photo plant. It is an Acapulco Gold in Kind Soil and FF Coco Loco. It will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. My plan was to flip to 12/12 at 8 weeks old. Do you think I am in good shape to do that? Right now the plant is 19" tall. I did FIM but I don’t think I got it right. Other than that I have not done anything to her. She seems to be very happy and healthy. I am mainly wondering what is your deciding factor to flip to flower. Is it just age or size or something else? Thanks. :beers:

Size height and lighting requirements. Sometimes it depends on what stage the plants are in my veg tent.

2 Likes

If the main stalk in the center is 19" high just keep in mind it can stretch quite a bit, double in size sometimes more. So just make if you keep her in veg much longer that you are going to have the head room for her.

1 Like