Ok she's been in flower for 10 weeks 7 from when I noticed pre buds she was 24-27 inches tall

She is still growing how dang long is this plant going to go ??? :joy::joy::joy::grin:
She is now 5’4 inches tall and 4 ft wide this is the only photo period I got she’s been testing my patience!!! :triumph::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Mind you I have a grow room that was finished several weeks ago but I said ahhhh I’ll leave her inside here to finish she’s in a 5x5x7 and she’s trying to fill that sucker …

9 Likes

Holy Cow, that’s a monster.

The guys will want a support ticket filled out, so this will get you started.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

3 Likes

Ôoo Yeah… :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::innocent: she’s a monster, i’m curious too :innocent::+1::v:

1 Like

yep,that’s a big ern’there @Wigsplit

1 Like

I seen 1 that was grown outside that was big as a fig tree, holy crap…

1 Like

I think you’re going to have to gain more patience because that thing looks like it has a while to go still…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

what strain is it? i have blueberry autos that are 49 days from seed and 34’inches tall with no signs of stopping i dont know what to do???

1 Like

It’s a hybrid blackberry x blueberry

2 Likes

What light schedule do you have it on kind of lights do you have that is a monster looks great big

1 Like

I have under a hydromars 192 reflector series 12 on 12 off Hogmaster

1 Like

That is a nice one bro!! Congrats man hope mine turns out half that nice

2 Likes

I’m sure you will do as good or better Dank :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Just in learning stage here :joy: trying to get things lined out and in order for propetual harvest. Bumpy roads, but expected it for first time indoor​:neutral_face: Going to switch one to flower next weekend

4 Likes

Holy Mackeral, I think you"re onto something Big there my grow friend <*)))><{

4 Likes

Lucky it wasn’t a fish I think this one would have broken my line :joy:

4 Likes

I think we got a winner !!

2 Likes

Thank you sir :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Man she gone put on some massive weight!

2 Likes

Well she’s been babied so we will see !!! She’s got me working hard to keep her happy Yoshi :sweat:

1 Like

It’s easy now just keep your pH very consistent and don’t push your ppm to much and she will pit on for you, perfect Christmas tree form.

3 Likes