Ohio get out and vote!

Looks like Ohio is legalizing! Who Let the Dogs Out!! Woot woot! Hope I’m not overly anxious and hear different in the AM…. Right now I’m gitty and stoned! And I make have dropped some beans.

3 Likes

You beat me to it!

2 Likes

Hell yeah!

3 Likes

Gonna have to drop some beans on that day out of celebration

3 Likes

Yay, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :grin::grin::grin:
The law legalizes and regulates recreational cannabis for adults 21 years of age and older, similar to alcohol laws. Individual Ohioans will also be able to grow up to six plants but up to 12 per household. This is one difference from the 2015 proposal, which would have only allowed 10 growing locations.
Only problem is it is a state law so they can still mess with it :sob:

6 Likes

Thats wondeful!!! So happy for you guys. Your neighbor here to the west of you is going to be the last dog to die. I dont think we are even close. Nevertheless our country is one state closer. Thats so awesome!!!

3 Likes

I think theyll face an uprising if they try and take this from us. That measure back in 2015 seemed so geared towards 10 lucky lottery winners receiving all the profits. This one definitely seems more like a peoples victory. Either way, happy as hell this day has come!!

4 Likes

Morning! Well it was not a dream! Chopped my skywalker x forumstomper yesterday, dropped some tropical mirage and OG kush beans last night! And today we are legalized! Never thought I would see the day! Happy is an understatement! Now off to work!!!

4 Likes

Were about to find out real quick how many ohioans were laying low on here haha happy holidaze! :grin:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: I bet there are a few! I know at least 3-4 that visit here :wink:

3 Likes

I can finally start a grow journal! I’ve been setting up a flood to drain system and are getting real close to testing! Just need a reservoir… woot woot! I am excited!

3 Likes

Ditto! I was going to say perfect time, my ethos run is going into flower afteri set up my autopots this weekend, my ilgm runtz and dubran just got hedgehogs, and my next run will be my first regular seed, a collab between sunken treasure seeds and beleaf. Im like a kid on christmas today, cant stop grinning :rofl:

Edit: Make sure to tag me when you start one :+1:

2 Likes

Will do! At 54 years I still never thought I would see the day! Enjoy @brownsfan100 do you have a journal going?

4 Likes

Ive started two different ones but they didnt gain much traction, i slowed down on posting soon after starting. Im going to start a new permanent one here soon, probably sometime this week

2 Likes

I’ll stop in and check ya out! Should be some fire showing up soon! Haha! Ohio Grows brotha @brownsfan100 :wink:

2 Likes

Hey ho, Way to go OHIO!!! This will weigh on my relocation decisions after retirement in a couple years. I may be back.

7 Likes

Well leave the light on for ya!

3 Likes

I looked at the voting map and most of the counties that voted no were right on your border

3 Likes

Makes me furious. Grrr!!! As far as that goes this state sucks. :v:

2 Likes

I’m one😁

3 Likes