Ohio get out and vote!

Also get your name on list! :v:Hope everyone is having a great week!

Hopefully these links are ok to post.

12 Likes

Hell yeah go Ohio.

5 Likes

@Jspeach , so how did the voting turn out? Is it going on the ballot?

1 Like

Have till the end of May.

Maybe the politicians should take a road trip to Michigan and see all the revenue they are potentially loosing.

1 Like

Ohioans please contact Senate President Matt Huffman, R-Lima and big daddy DeWine and let them know how we feel!

Senate President Matt Huffman’s official website with contact info.

https://ohiosenate.gov/members/matt-huffman

Get out and vote!!! Tell all your friends. Make sure info is up to date for voting.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Make it happen

1 Like

Congrats Ohioans for getting rec on the ballot! :tada: May it pass! This (article excerpt) looks encouraging:

"Close to 59% percent of likely Ohio voters, responding to a recent Suffolk University/USA Today poll, said they would vote in favor of legalizing recreational marijuana. Only 6.6% were undecided, with 34.8% against the issue. "

2 Likes

Yeah we’ll see what happens. The governor is super against it. I’m definitely curious.

1 Like

Not preaching to the choir just venting but I get so aggravated when they talk of passing a drug test. No consideration of when someone smoked. But what about those with hangovers or still drunk. None of it is right at work unless maybe you work at a dispensary. I just get so sick of the alcohol promotion but you better not smoke.

3 Likes

You’ll regret passing concealed carry. There’ll be blood in the streets!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100: !!!

1 Like

Ya! Hopefully all these cows and horses around here don’t start killn

1 Like

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! It passed! Congrats Ohio for legal rec weed!
:partying_face:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-votes-to-legalize-marijuana-for-recreational-use/ar-AA1jySDm

5 Likes

After watching so many Browns games, I was hesitant to celebrate until the final tally. Looks like December 7th, 2023 will be the first day I will ever grow legal weed.

5 Likes

Cool !!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes