October 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Thanks a million and a half again to everyone here, not just the people who entered or the people who voted, but all the members and people behind the scenes who make this place possible and superlative to any other online seed bank and forum too. Mentors, volunteers, staff, and most of all, like minded friends.

13 Likes

Congratulations @Willd !

15 Likes

Thanks @ILGM.Claire!

5 Likes

I love it. congrats @Willd

1 Like

I know it’s a lil late but congrats @Willd Great grow …

1 Like

Thanks there were a lot of GREAT buds entered. I grew 10 of 12 strains successfully from 4 mix pack orders so I’m gonna take a month off per the rules and enter a different one next month.
I love growing marijuana, I love showing marijuana!
It’s one of the most beautiful looking, smelling, and therapeutic flowers in existence.

13 Likes

Can we get an amen on that

3 Likes

AMEN Brother @Nug-bug!!:raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

So in case anyone is wondering, I chose LA Confidential for my BOM prize. I am going to stash them away until spring when it’s time to start a new grow.
March 2018 will be here before we know it! I will be starting blueberry and purple haze sooner because I only have one seed of each and will need to make a couple of clones of each of them for transplanting outdoors come June.

I’m pretty sure I have multiples of everything else I want to grow next season.
https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/products/l-a-confidential-fem-seeds

9 Likes

Congrats @Willd you had some beautiful girls…

That’s great. I find the LA one interesting. When you start them I’ll be sure to follow! @Willd

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 please don’t forget to vote for this month’s BOM
Lots of fantastic entries from Wales, Houston, Cali, and points beyond!

3 Likes