October 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Read the rules. Have fun. Good Luck…You will need it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I can’t wait to see what this month brings!
:evergreen_tree::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Where the weed at ? :joy: lol :joy:

Buds buds buds …

4 Likes

Hey guys can someone link to the rules? TIA!

Just an idea, but what about a ILGM promotional contest for best bag-seed bud? Winner get’s to try a few ILGM seed to prove their worth? Thoughts? Good advertisement, finding someone that has shown a grow, and let them compare (and promote)

4 Likes

It is already promotional , this is where we all find the buds we want to buy next , and kind of a reward for being loyal customers plus a great incentive to keep buying from ilgm to have the confirmation # just in my opinion

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing another month of great entries

5 Likes

I get that part, and not saying that should change. But for a promotional thing like a sack of 5-10 assorted seeds, it might be worth it business wise for the company. It attracts attention from those not yet customers…

1 Like

WHO WON LAST MONTH? I never heard but @bob31 was leading the pack.

6 Likes

All right since nobody want to go first and I can’t enter this month let me start this off with this Bud.
Now show us those Buds.

15 Likes

Sour Diesel ILGM order #174597

I guess I’ll be the pathfinder lol.

24 Likes

Finally! All these fall harvests I’ve been reading about… Are people just too busy trimming to post a pic?

9 Likes

Sour Diesel #180457. My first grow! Not a contest winning bud, but considering they survived and flourished after a caterpillar infestation- hey not bad!!
Almost time to chop her down, just waiting for that final swell to finish up and a few ambers to show. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

ILGM ww fem-first grow-flower power nutes-#174477

20 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Gonnatry2 @Trav great looking buds !!! Keep them coming :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sour diesel order# 149953

23 Likes

There went the wind outta my sails!!! Nice

3 Likes

That’s one BEAUTIFUL BUD!

1 Like

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme (fem) order #163519

21 Likes

hi guys its me again. heres my bud of the month this is a bubble gum order number#150751. its 14 in. long and weighs 17 grams dry. happy harvest to everyone.

15 Likes