Nutrients in coco - White Widow

Happy weeked to all.
So In came today to the babies to see how they are doing.
Alltough she is looking good , i notice that two off my first one (soil) leafs is turning brown.
What can be the reason? What shuold i do?
Thanks from advence for all the helpers. @Countryboyjvd1971
@Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Keep your eye on it but honestly your WW looks pretty good. Have you done a flush yet with coco? It is a good idea as it does retain salts. That could be the beginning of salts buildup.

Gonna be a monster!

Thanks ,
I didnt do flush yet for the coco.
I will try to do it :smile: .

2 Likes

My experience is that coco doesn’t retain water like soil so a flush really would do with double the pot size or less IMO. It’s a good idea to load 3 flushes into your schedule, two during flower.

2 Likes

My soil ww ready to harvest? The seed company says 6-7 weeks from seed to harvest. Its in the end of week 6. I tried to look with a magnifying glass but i cant really tell. They seem milky to me. What do you think?
@bob31 @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 @1BigFella

2 Likes

Do you see all of the white pistils? That means your plant is still actively building bud mass. In the meantime, purchase an inexpensive 100X magnifier so you’re ready. Still another few weeks.

2 Likes

1 Like

A lot of times the 6-7 weeks they say is just for flowering, does not include veg time. I’ve grown 8 WW autos from ILGM, and they all took between 80-95 days to harvest from seed…

2 Likes

Your plant looks great so keep on trucking!

2 Likes

Agree with these guys! They look great, but no ready!

2 Likes

I wonder if this depends on the amount of light you have. If autoflower strains mature on a time schedule rather than photoperiod, then a lot of light might make them bigger and on the optimal schedule. Less light stunts them and slows their maturation because they are smaller

Maybe they go faster if you give them lots of light 24 hours a day. Just a hypothesis.

Has anybody tried this?